I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Work for it

The school year is getting off to a rocky start. On Tuesday, the third day with the kids, on of my students threatens to kill me, actually my first death threat in 18 years. And we are talking a kid, 11 years old! I’m one of the nice teachers! I like my kids! Last year when a kid threatened to kill another teacher they removed him from her room… and put him in mine! I am beginning to think they don’t mind if I get bumped off!! Or maybe they know I like the little turkeys in spite of themselves. I gave him a hug when he was crying in the principal’s office and told him we would have a fresh start after his suspension.

Nick is good to let me talk about my work problems. He always seems interested but he doesn’t try to tell me how to fix things. He just listens and lets me rant. Some things are so funny (a sense of humor is mandatory) but you can’t always share with just anyone.

Nick went above and beyond in making me forget my troubles last night. His work is a bit different these days. He had been with a large company since before I knew him as a manager. But eventually his facility was shut down. He now has a job as a manager with a tiny company in the same field. But with a small work force everyone pitches in so while his job is as stressful as always he is also doing more physical work. Because of this I hesitate to wake him when I come to bed for fun and games. Often these days I just can’t help it, but I never know how exhausted he might be so I am happy with a bit of a cuddle as I wait for the weekend.

But last night he was in a wickedly teasing mood. He rubbed my butt when I got in bed and that was nice. Then he started playing with my boobs, which lately just drives me wild! He kept on rubbing all the good places until I was about to explode. Then he said “well, good night.” And rolled over! Fat chance!! So he told me to see if I could change his mind. I did!!! Oh it was wonderful!! He gave me a good tongue lashing – and I mean GOOD! Finally I wanted him in me so bad but he was still in a tormenting mood. He was on top but he made me work for what I wanted. He just kept teasing and I had to thrust up to win my prize! Can I list this under exercise for Weight Watchers??

I know he was probably feeling sorry for me since he is going to abandon me this weekend. That’s okay if that’s the case he can feel sorry for me any time he likes! I want him to have a great time but I will really be glad to see him when he gets home!

Note to CeeCi – I told you I would have one of those little 3 legged vibrators before the week was out, well I got it tonight! Don’t know when we will have time to play. But I have it!! Nick probably wants everyone to stop talking about toys, every time I hear about one I want to run out and buy it! Well, I don’t think he’s terribly bothered!!

13 comments:

  1. you do lose weight when you have sex.

    That is freaky that had your first "threat". Although not surprising. I was suicidal at 9. If it wasn't for hope would have pulled a Columbine long, long, time ago.

    See how his home life is really. And, if kids picking on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:49 AM

    I lost 49 lbs at WW and it works. However, I did gain another 18 lbs later and went on to Slimming World, which works better for me.

    You show-off! Where did you get hold of one of those "CeeCi"/Stanley three-legged devils??? I need to know!!! I want one for my collection, you minx!
    Hugs
    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, you are right, some of these kids have it rough. I just try to love 'em while I have them.

    Sky,
    I got mine at the local Belk store in our area. It's just a clothing store like Penny's or Dillard's. Actually Mollie had pointed them out to me and said she wanted one. Boy I hope she wanted something for tense shoulders!!!!

    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I read your blog faithfully. I came here from Eva's. My husband & I are experimenting with spanking, as a tool to a closer emotional bond. I hope you won't mind, but I linked to you in today's post @ ratsareyummy.blogspot.com. You are inspiring, I want to be as free & happy as you are in your marriage. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elis, sad when that happens, specially as you like the little ******** dears.
    I don't ever recall wanting to do anything to any of my teachers, they all seemed a fairly decent lot and a few were wonderful, 60 years later I still remember them with love.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Elis, such a big heart you have!

    It's one thing to love your own child no matter their behavior, but yet another entirely to love someone else's when they lash out in such a way... but you're right about it being a cry for help!!

    Belss you... the world needs so many more people like you (and Cassie and Eva, too, of course)!!

    Big hugs! And glad you're having fun with the new toy... that one sounds really nice. But then, so does Eva's dolphin... our sex toys aren't nearly as innovative or "cool" as our spanking toys, sadly.

    Big hugs,
    Tggr

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got your own Stanley? You'll enjoy it, it's really powerful! What color did you end up with? I can't wait to read your review!!

    What a kind and caring heart you have to let the boy who threatened you know he has another chance. I pray he doesn't blow it.

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:29 PM

    Why did this post just now show up for me? On the 31st? In the evening? It's dated yesterday.... it wasn't here this morning... it wasn't here after work.. what gives with blogger? Anyhow, sounds like you had way more fun than me that night? Things are dead in this house... with me going back to work this week and Adam working wayyyyy too many hours for the next 3 weeks... sigh..... September's going to be a long month, I have a feeling.

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  9. D,
    I am honored you linked me! This journey we are all on is amazing, it's fun and I love exchanging ideas!

    Paul, Tigger,
    Most of my little ones are pretty good kids and seem to like me alot. And Tigger, when they land in my class - they are mine!

    Ceeci,
    I got a purple one and I got Mollie a green one so she won't see our and make off with it. Oh please God, don't let us be using it for the same thing!!!

    Elis
    Eve,
    Can't blame me I posted just before I went to bed last night. I hope to make you jealous my Sept. is looking pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm soooo jealous! Everyone is having fun except for ME!!!

    NO FAIR, NO FAIR!!! STOMP STOMP STOMP!

    Ok, tantrum is over!

    Now, about Stanley. I'm thinking I need a Stanley. I have a George. He's a wand massager with 2 settings and a heating element.

    Not as much fun as Bossman, but a womans gotta do what a womans gotta do!

    HUGS!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:22 PM

    ooooh I just love/hate when my guy teases like that. Just right there making me beg for it! Oh, and I do shamelessly thrust and beg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary, I can't think of anything else I would work that hard for!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. No Grace everyone is having fun but me and you. At least we can live vicariously through our blooger friends. Enjoy guys!

    ReplyDelete