I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Weigh In

I had an interesting day. I actually woke up around 4 AM and couldn’t get back to sleep worrying about the weigh in. Nick gets up sometime before 5:30 to get ready for work. I was drifting in and out waiting for him to tell me to get up. Around 6:30 he just patted my foot and said he was leaving. I didn’t know if he had forgotten or wasn’t interested or what. But when I got up a bit later I saw that he had laid out the chart where I record gains and losses. I did lose and that is great, I am going in the right direction! But I didn’t lose as much as we had agreed on. So I didn’t know exactly what to expect.

Nick called later in the morning to see how I did. He seemed very happy that I was continuing to lose and he had drawn a line on the chart with showing a gradual slope to the point we had wanted to reach after the first 8 weeks. He said that since I was under where I needed to be for this date all was going very well. I wasn’t sure exactly how I felt. I hadn’t made goal. It wasn’t exactly the scenario I had envisioned.

Wait a minute.

Exactly what I had envisioned?

Isn’t the whole goal to have Nick in charge?

Didn’t he handle thing exactly the way he thought they should be handled??

By George, I think he’s got it! I think he got it quicker than I did. Once I realized this I felt great. We continue to make progress daily and we are both very happy! I can’t ask for anything else! The weekend is here! Let the games begin!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Elis, a weight loss, keep up the good work.
    CeeCi is right about soda pop, drink water instead. I've never heard about the measuring method, but then there's quite a lot I've never heard, if it works go for it.
    Have a wonderful week-end and please let us know what you think of Mollie.
    Big hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! I know you are right about the water. Mollie was wonderful I can't wait to tell all!

    Hugs,
    Elis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are relishing your submission. So did you like the anal? I had a long conversation last night about that very topic. It is one on mine, Mayye and Danny's favorites!

    Well now you have me in the mood for a submissive experience, SuxQ has me in the mood for a latte, and Ceeci has me in the mood for a pap smear. But it is Sunday so unless I go to an ER, guess I will just make myself a latte. Congrats on the weight loss. Enjoy the bliss!

    ReplyDelete