I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Another question

 


Baker asked - 

I guess my question hinges off of Fondles. What are the implements you've tried and never EVER want to try again? And what implements would you like to try and never have?
--Baker

 

This one made me really think. Although you wouldn’t think it a horrible, harsh implement, I despise the bamboo backscratcher we have. It just hurts. I know many of you know what I mean. All implements hurt, but still we crave them. There is a feel about them we come to love even as they wail away on our behinds – but that backscratcher HURTS terribly on the surface, but leaves no lasting pain you can enjoy later. It’s strange, but I think it’s horrible thing. I’m not a fan of the cane either, but I’m not ready to take it off the table just yet.

 

As for the second part I’m stumped. I honestly can’t think of anything we haven’t tried over the years that I have any desire to try. Some I don’t ever what to play with would be the loopy Johnny, a bungee cords or an Acrylic paddle. 

 


For a happy update. My boys were able to get their first vaccine last week! Just like me they got a call late in the afternoon – a cold, rainy afternoon – where many people had not come in to get their vaccine. They jumped into a cab and rushed over. They have a second appointment in April am beyond thrilled!


Questions are still welcome! 

9 comments:

  1. Hi PK, I love this question. We have a bamboo backscratcher too. However, by some miracle it had never been used as a spanking implement. I think after reading i'll endeavor keep it that way!

    So glad to hear the boys have been able to have their first jab.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one hanging on my dresser and I HATE IT. we never use it either. I vetoed that option ages ago!

      Delete
    2. Roz, Fondles - It's strange how that light piece of wood is so deadly!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful news about the boys!!!

    Haven't ever thought about a bamboo backscratcher - ever try an old fashioned yard stick?? definitely NOT a favourite of mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think we've tried that. I'll take your word for it.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for answering my question, PK, and happy to hear about your boys.

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happier about the boys than when I got mine.

      Delete