I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, February 01, 2021

We've made it through another week

Can't say my week has been loaded with excitement. Obviously, I went nowhere and did nothing, but that’s becoming pretty normal for me.  I’ve emailed with friends and I’ve gotten a couple of thousand words done on the next book. My writing room really is my happy place these days. Fixing my coffee and heading out there to sit by the fire each morning brings me peace. And since I’m writing, I can go anywhere I like, with anyone I like and do anything I like. You can’t ask for much more than that.



I did get one great surprise Friday night. Mollie sent me a text with a picture attached. It was of Mollie two of her friends. All three were in masks, of course, and each was holding a card. I zoomed in and saw that each was holding a card that announce they had just gotten their Covid vaccine and had an appointment for the next one, assuming the supply line keep working.

 

Mollie is NOT over sixty-five, and it seems no one really cares about teachers getting vaccinated so I was shocked. But one of her friends is dating a young man who works with the health department on the clinics. They don’t want any vaccine wasted. As the clinic was closing and no more people were waiting there were several doses left. Since they can’t be refrozen he called these girls – knowing that they were less than ten minutes away and Yeah they got it. The timing was pretty good as Mollie has to go back to in-person teaching today.

 

Nick has had his first dose, and now Mollie. I feel a little safer. Hopefully mine will come before long. No telling when LJ and Collin will get theirs. They are in the path of the terrible winter storm heading to the northeast – as are many of my blogging friends. LJ says they are calling for up to fourteen inches of snow and vicious winds. I believe I’ll stay right here in the south. We got about a half inch of snow Saturday night and I just heard it’s going to be cold enough tonight for Mollie to have a two hour delay for tomorrow. That much cold weather I can deal with, but that’s all.



Nick and I are finally watching Outlander on Netflix. We saw the one last night with the spanking scene – well done I must say! We may have to act that one out some time. 

11 comments:

  1. Hi PK I enjoyed reading your update. That is great news Mollie has had the first covid jab. I must be behind the times, still haven't watched Outlander lol.

    I have heard about the storms there, they sound vicious. Sending positive thoughts for LJ and Colin.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying Outlander, you might want to give it a try. LJ said they had about fourteen inches when we talked this morning and it was still snowing.

      Delete
  2. PK, happy Mollie had her test. I hope supply isn't halted so she gets her second one on time.

    We've watched some of Outlander and liked it but haven't seen the spanking scene.

    That storms sounds bad.

    Love,
    #Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I say keep that supply of vaccines coming.
      It was as good scene!

      Delete
  3. Yay for Mollie! It makes so much sense that no vaccine should be wasted!

    Will be curious to hear more about what you think of Outlander! Personally I can't wait for the new season :)

    Your writing room sounds lovely. I am cheering you on and looking forward to the next book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy she got it. I'm waiting for the next season of The Crown as we watch Outlander.

      I love my writing room! I got over 1,800 words today. That's good for me.

      Delete
  4. Love Outlander! Glad for Mollie! Looks like you are doing well!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things here are dull and boring - I love it. Great to see you here!

      Delete
  5. Glad Mollie and Nick got the first dose of the vaccine. I did as well. I’m looking forward to getting the second dose and hoping it’s a breeze!
    We just watched the spanking scene in Outlander again. I agree it was good. However in the book he did NOT say he’d never spank again.... just saying.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got your first dose.

      So he never said that, huh? Interesting.

      Delete
    2. If I recall correctly he shared some of his spankings and talked about how the others would feel she paid for her thoughtlessness.... etc....it was his responsibility or some such phrase. And in the books I have been told in later ones there are others spanked.

      Delete