I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, February 08, 2021

Quarantine days

Do you remember when we used to call a friend as start the conversation with, “Hey, what you been up to?” There seems to be little point of that these days. Most of our days are some combination of the following.

 

 









And finally...




14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been hanging out with Karen and Linda because the entire internet knows they both suck. Isn't your cat up to anything cute or naughty? Grand dogs? Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of my family have that name - and sadly it fits. But at least I'm not around them as much as I used to be!

      Delete
  2. LoL PK, love these. Yep, plenty of wine lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need a little more every day!

      Delete
  3. Life gets a little more like that every day :)

    Stay safe!
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I will get better, I'm convinced. But it sure is taking a long time.

      Delete
  4. I've gotten so used to this now that I don't think I could go back to "real" life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true... :-) teens are preoccupied so taking a little time to myself to catch up here. ♥ Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh... isn't that a wonderful feeling!

      Delete
  6. Deena9:52 AM

    Had to laugh. This is all just sadly true. Though we do manage to go to pick up coffee through the drive thru a few times a week. Not sure that's a good thing...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to think that ANYTHING that gets us out of the house is beneficial.

      Delete
  7. Love these PK! That last one tickles my fancy!

    ReplyDelete