I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

I love it when you - TBT



Sometimes we are quick to complain (at least to each other out here) when our former vanilla husbands don’t do everything the way we have fantasized about all our lives. I want to take today to tell Nick some things he does that I love.

I love it when you –

touch my butt. Whether you are spanking as hard as you can or rubbing my behind when I press against you at night or that gentle pat or secret touch in public.

I love it when you –

you bring home toys. It can be a fine leather paddle you ordered, or a flyswatter or a 5 gallon paint stirrer, it wouldn’t matter. Any of these would affect me the way flowers, candy or ever jewels affect other women.

I love it when you –

talk to me about spanking and our blogging friends. You are the only one I can talk to face to face about TTWD and these friends we have made here. It makes me feel close to you – our sweet, private secret.


I love it when you –


take complete charge in the bedroom. Nothing makes me hotter than feeling I am yours and you will decide what you are going with me… to me… for me. I have loved everything we have tried and I look forward to trying more.

 

11 comments:

  1. Love this PK and I think many of us can relate to these. Sweet post and a great idea...reinforce the things they do that tweak us.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we do forget to tell them all the things they do that we love. I guess it's just easier to complain to our friends.

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. It's the small things...that are actually the big things...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! We need to remember.

      Delete
  3. Lovely. Made me smile. Bringing home toys would affect me the way flowers, candy or jewels affect other women oh yes definitely.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does hit me that way. That tells me he's thinking of the real US.

      Delete
  4. You and your hubby seem to do well with written communications about ttwd stuff and sexy stuff. I vote for getting him to read this throwback post. It's worth a shot! Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't ask him to read here in a long time. I might.

      Delete
  5. I love you and Nick. You are a couple that I respect and admire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Blondie! We do keep plugging along.

      Delete
    2. artlover6:45 PM

      "Sometimes we are quick to complain (at least to each other out here) when our former vanilla husbands don’t do everything the way we have fantasized about all our lives."

      I love this. I have always thought that the average woman who wants dd in her life was far better off finding a regular guy who loves her, and getting the dd from him, than looking for a very dominant guy. The average guy has enough dominance in him for most women, IMO, and the relationship is far more likely to work out if you are otherwise compatible. (It is, sad to say, a lot safer to find someone this way as well).

      But none of us are going to match the standards set by the male leads in spanking romances. That is why they are romances. Sometimes you have to figuratively hit us over the head with what you want or need. But the average guy wants to give his love what she wants and needs, and if that is dd, he will find a way. (I love the old "acting as if" post from "Taken in Hand" on how to get there. Remember that one?)

      Delete