I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Check out the cats

I’m on my mini-vacation and I’m really enjoying getting some reading and writing done. The internet connection is spotty but I just wanted to point out that the black and white cats are back on my side bar. They’re there for a reason. Click on them – it’s nice having my twin back.

Remember a brand new Fantasy Friday this week. Don’t forget to come by.

6 comments:

  1. Take care, relax and enjoy.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK..Hope you are enjoying every minute! You deserve it for surviving another school year! You are the first blog I check every Friday!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY....I love kitties!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 PM

    So it's okay that I put it there after you said you'd like it back "someday?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnie,
    It's been great!

    Thanks Abby,
    I don't think you'll be disappointed this week.

    Me too Grace!

    Twin,
    I said I wanted it back if you were planning to stay around a while - you put it back so I assume you'll be here.

    Triplett,
    I like you being her too!

    ReplyDelete