I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Out of it


I haven’t had much to say lately. I am just feeling out of it. It must be starting back to work and having my mind diverted in so many different ways. I can’t feel PK. I feel sure she is in here somewhere but I think she is experiencing the ‘post summer depression’ Carye spoke of in her comment to Grace on LA Kink.

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for a test. Nick is going to keep me company. I am not a big doctor fan. I used to sit in waiting rooms and read now I set there and write. So you all may get to hear a long boring waiting room post.


I am getting Fantasy Friday ready to start again. Maybe that will put a little life back in all of us. I don’t have a ton of stories but the ones I have are fantastic!!! Hopefully it will inspire us all – for both playing and writing. It will be this Friday or next, please come by.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there. It will be Thanksgiving in no time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life will get better remember your loved out here. Will be thinking of you today at the doctor.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, get into the creative energy of Autumn.
    Things will improve, all your friends are with you.
    Hope things go well at the doctors, thinking of you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love ya' . As the old saying goes..been there ..done that..pretty recently in our case. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, honey! You'll snap out of it soon enough. The good times have been REALLY good, and so that makes the bad times worse.

    Remember, the good will come back. Life will get better.

    Would it help if I dance a jig and brought over some cheese cake?

    Cheetos?

    Cerlery sticks with peanut butter?

    If you have to wait too long, call me, time was much faster when talking to friends.

    I could put on my hula skirt and coconut bra....

    Just a thought....

    Can't wait for FF to return.

    LOVE YOU!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica,
    November is a great month for teachers we are off election day, Veterans Day and then Thanksgiving!

    David,
    I really thank you for the support and I felt it.

    Paul,
    I am truly an optimist at heart. I won't be down long. But I really enjoy your hugs.

    Mthc,
    It's just a good thing we are all here to pick each other up. We seem to be good at taking turns.

    Grace,
    I will take one of everything you mentioned except the celery sticks with peanut butter. Not a peanut butter fan and isn't celery good for you? Would love to see you in the grass skirt and coconut bra. So come sing to me!

    ReplyDelete