I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A walk in the woods

We had a man write a FF for us this week so please go here to read if you haven't already. Have no idea who wrote it?? Vote anyway. It lets us know you are reading! On to my weekend! And BTW Nick or I one took all the pictures in this post.

I have has a wonderful mother’s day weekend so far! Well actually I have had a pretty good week. I have been fighting a cold or allergies but I think we have found a treatment. Mollie was babysitting when I got home from the gym Wednesday night and Nick remembered the old saying “Spank and cold, starve a fever” so we gave it a try! And what do you know; I was feeling much better in no time. And after the wonderful spanking there was some really good loving – I mean really good – at least until the FedEx man showed up. Now if this were a good Fantasy Friday story it could have made an interesting three way but since we are not into that in real life it was a bit of a bother.


As for my children this Mother’s Day - LJ had thought about coming in for the day but he wanted to be back at school for graduation and then be home for good on the 16th. With him coming that soon I told him not to use the gas. But Saturday morning I received beautiful roses from LJ and Colin. My boy is growing up! Mollie went off to visit a friend Saturday but she will spend Sunday with me. Just Nick and I alone, we tried to make do.

My Saturday morning got off to a rousing spanko start when Nick woke me with the hair brush. That will most definitely get your attention! I decided it might be a good morning to go to the gym. When I got home Nick asked me if I would like to the mountains and hike around one of the lakes in the area.


The weather could not have been more perfect, the temperature was in the high 60's. The sun was shining on the water as we headed out on the 2 ½ mile trek around the lake. There were a few others hiking and some folks canoeing on the lake. It was a great walk, but not one I think I could have done a couple of years ago so I was really enjoying it. The last time we went on a walk in the woods we were with Eva and Adam. As we went down the path Nick commented “You know Adam would already be looking for switches.”


The path was pretty clear and I was content to stick to it but Nick wanted to explore. So I innocently followed him into the woods. He had gone a fair distance when I wanted to stop; getting lost is not one of my favorite things. But he turned with a grin and said “I was just seeing if we might come across a fallen log.” Oh boy, Nick was in a mood.


You see I didn’t get my assignment done yesterday but I told Nick I would get it done last night. So he asked “Did you send me your assignment yet?” The answer was ‘not exactly’. Well we didn’t find a fallen log but a nice tree to lean against. It was very strange to be out side and hear his belt come through the loops of his jeans. I got a couple of licks before I got a kiss and he decided bare was better. So my wonderful day included getting my bare butt beat with the belt in a nice woods setting. And as we walked back to the trail Nick commented "I think Adam would be proud."

I have to say that this was one very good Saturday and now I need to get to work on that assignment!! I hope all your Mother Day celebrations are just as good!

8 comments:

  1. My, my, we are the brave ones, aren't we!

    This sounds absolutely wonderful. What a great day! Sounds like you are surviving without Eva. Of course she and Adam where never far from either of your minds, were they?

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, sounds like you both had a wonderful time, Eva and Adam are a good influence.
    Have a wonderful Mother's day you've earned it.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good week! The pictures are beautiful. And in the woods...so adventurous! :-) Have a happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like the two of you had a wonderful day. Happy Mother's Day!

    Hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mothers Day to a fine mother!
    How thoughtful of your son to send flowers. Wow what a hike!!! I am green with envy! You are indeed a lucky and loved woman.

    Hugs, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace,
    I didn't even feel like we were being brave at the time but it was an awful lot of fun!

    Paul,
    My twin and Adam are a wonderful influence but really everyone out here had a hand it our fun afternoon! Everyone out here encourages all of us to have fun and enjoy one another! And we sure did!

    Thanks Terpsichore!
    I hope our adventures are just beginning.

    David,
    Wonderful is the right word!

    Sally,
    I do feel lucky. Both with Nick and with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The idea of walking through the woods and giving a spanking on my partner's bare bottom is definitely one of my fantasies.

    I'm glad it worked for you and Nick. I hope today was a great Mother's day for you.

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:42 AM

    PK, that walk in the woods sounds delicious. I am sure many spankos share that fantasy of a spanking in the wild.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete