I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Now what was it...

There was something I wanted to write about today and I just can’t remember what. I must have asked myself

times what it was and I can’t think of it. I thought and thought I bet I bugged Nick


times to help me remember. But no luck. He finally yelled “That’s the




time you have asked me that same question! Enough already”. I turned to Eva. I knew she wouldn’t yell I always ask her at least



questions a day so she is used to it. But sadly she couldn’t think of it either. I guess our poor memories comes from being over


Finally, nearly

minutes later, it came to me! Today is Graces’ birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!! I love you and wish I could be there to help you blow out the candles. Maybe the swish of the paddle will help blow them out. Anyway, have a great day.



By the way, which birthday is this anyway??

10 comments:

  1. PK, whose birthday, which birthday,
    I'm quite easily confused, must be my age.
    Oh yes, happy birthday Grace, again.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup..Happy Birthday Grace...Hope Bossman makes it a painfully good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Grace! 40 - I vaguely remember 40. :) Don't worry, its all good!!

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Grace. Your just a youngster still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 40th, Grace! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace is 40? Wow! That's ol.... er... never mind. I'll just say, Happy Birthday, Grace!

    Hope you have a great day!

    If you work at it, someday, you'll be older like the rest of us... so keep on havin' 'em!

    Hugs,
    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Since I'm so old now, I can't remember HOW old I truly am.

    I guess I'll just go with 39.95, that sounds like a good number!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Grace!!!! Hope it is wonderful in every single way!!!!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:47 PM

    Happy Birthday Grace, I am another that turns 40 this year. How did that happen?

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday and birthday spanking Grace.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete