I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fantasy Friday - the reveal

I told you this was a good story. We all love birthday spankings, regardless of who is behind the planning. Looks like I was the hands down favorite this week. However, it wasn’t me folks. But that is why I put myself into the line up. I know it sounded like me. But one of my friends our here is a lot like me in her feelings about love and spanking. This weeks Fantasy Friday came from Terpsichore! And since her birthday just passed this story is probably close to her heart. Thank you Terpsichore! You did a great job!! Please write more!

As usually when I get really low on stories a couple of friends have come through for me. A big thanks to them and here is hoping that several more of you are out there writing now. Please send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

10 comments:

  1. Terpsichore, Thank you for a great Fantasy Friday Story.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, you're great at fooling us, but it's all part of the fun.
    Thanks Terpsichore, great story.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Yeah, actually finally got one right!!!! Great story and I have a birthday coming up....(amazing how I now look forward to birthdays)

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great story, and for once I voted right! Of course it was merely a guess, so basically I just got lucky!

    Oh well, I still enjoyed the story and Happy Be-lated Birthday Terpsichore.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story..and i got it wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for the nice comments. I am glad you enjoyed the story. While fantasy, it is my fantasy and actually based on some reality. I came up with the idea back in January and intended to follow through with the plan, with just the massage oil and the paddle I so greatly wish to have as my own...but then a conversation led my husband and I to talk about birthday spankings and I expressed my wishes to him and he was very receptive...and since we had that conversation I felt like I wanted to give him the chance to make my wishes come true without my interfering, so I decided to wait and see what happened. Besides I am still really shy about purchasing anything. :-) I could always save the plan for another time. So other than a few little reminder hints that was that. I had a lovely birthday with my family. My husband even bought me a card and flowers, which was very sweet. And he did bring up the birthday spankings...but alas I have not yet received them and that was in April...so wishes have not come true yet...life has gotten in the way, but I can be patient...even if I have to wait til I turn 36! Truly though, I may just have to use the plan for some other special day...hmmm let's see there's Mother's Day - one spank for each hour of labor??? Our wedding anniversary is coming up in a few months...or the anniversary of our first date...or my husband's birthday??? lots of possibilities. :-) Hugs, Terpsichore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terpsichore,
    My husband knew it was you right away, but you fooled me! Great story!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. PK, forgot to thank-you again for including my story... :-) Good night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terpsichore - that story was awesome!. It made me wish I had another birthday coming up soon.

    You're right about always being another opportunity, like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Independence Day.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete