I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Fantasy Friday - the reveal

I am home from our trip and I really enjoyed it. I couldn’t have been more proud of my daughter. I will tell you all about the trip soon. I am just happy to have Memorial Day off.

I loved the story this week. And I have it from the wife of the author that this is a true story! I love a man who knows his wife so well. He is able to catch the attitude, the look, the sound, and the movement that conveys what she wants and needs. We are talking about a man who loves his wife! I guess that doesn’t really give you much of a hint. That is true for all four of the possible authors, Papa Shrek, Adam, Bossman and Nick.

This week most of you thought Carye’s Papa Shrek wrote the story, he received 52% of the vote. Adam got 16%, Bossman 20% and Nick got 12%. Good job folks! The majority got it right this week. It was Papa Shrek! This was his first contribution and I love seeing how well he treats Carye. And I really thank him for jumping and joining in the fun of Fantasy Friday. I hope there are others our there that are busy writing I can always use more stories! Please send them to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

Thanks again Papa Shrek, hope to hear from you again!

7 comments:

  1. Great story Papa Shrek. Thanks for sharing it!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your next story. Papa Shrek it was a nice story.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, thanks for posting this little gem,
    Papa Shreck and Carye are blessed.
    Great little story, P S and it's true, great.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your story...I love happy stories...especially true ones... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All guys should be like Papa Shrek! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PK this is wonderful! Carye you thank that sweet man for us! Do you suppose I could ever get Tom to write one??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Well done Papa Shrek, a great story.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete