I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Fantasy Friday - the reveal

It’s Monday and time for the reveal but you will just have to wait a minute while I tell you about a new blog. I said last week that I usually don’t find new blogs on my own and that is true for this one also but Cassie directed me here. If you like to get in at the beginning of a blog here is one that you can check out and welcome Italian Gal to the community.

This is Spanked Italian Gal’s description of her blog.

The shared events of an Italian Gal and her wonderful HOH husband's dd relationship. The ups, the downs and everything in between. Tales from our 27 years of loving, laughing, crying and remaining committed! The best is yet to come!

From what I have read I. Gal is going to fit right in around here!

Now for the reveal, most of you seemed pretty sure it was not a guy that wrote this one. But you see to have trouble deciding between Cassie who received 39% and Michelle who received 29% with anonymous coming in at 21%. This time it was once again Anonymous. But the time has come that I can tell you just a little about this wonderful anonymous writer who has helped me out on more than one occasion. Or rather I will let her tell you.

I am happy that you are all enjoying my stories. They are a few odds and ends I have left over from a former life of running a membership site. Please understand that I am very busy and just got totally burned out on cyber interaction.

A friend sent PK's blog on a day that a post tied into something we had been discussing. I find that Elis and I have many things in common. Anyway, relax, I am not shy or uncomfortable. Simply busy and selfish with my time these days.

Best wishes to all of PK's fans,

Anon

I do thank Anon for her help, without her contributions we might have missed a few weeks here and there. I hope we will see more from her and I hope the rest of you are out there writing. Please if you enjoy Fantasy Friday try you hand at a story – be part of the fun! Send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

10 comments:

  1. I was SO wrong! I thought for sure it was Cassie!

    Thanks for the heads up Anon, but I still say that story is unfinished! I'm a DW (detail whore) so i need more details about KT and Evan!

    I sure hope you have time for more!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:10 AM

    An excellent story Anon, well done. I was sure it was Michelle, seriously thought I had that in the bag.

    Very well written.

    Hugs
    Mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one wonderful story. Anon thanks for sharing it with us.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe I guessed right this time! Very nice story and I understand about time...thanks for sharing... :-) Take care, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK, I would have bet money on Cassie, and I would have lost, again.
    If you read here Anon, you know I rate your stories, I'm just a pathetic guesser. Thank you for this little gem, I hope that you will continue to share.
    Thank you PK.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking Michelle but i'm always wrong!...Great story..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:06 PM

    PK Thank you very much for the kind comments. I enjoy the dd blogging community. Glad I took the steps to set up my own site. I like learning from other sites and hopefully others will learn something from mine.
    Have a great day- Ciao
    I. Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story Anon!

    Huggs!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great story Anon! I was wrong, wrong, wrong with my guess!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I guessed RIGHT!! IT IS A FIRST!!!!!

    Carye!

    Great story Anon!!! Thanks for writing!!!

    ReplyDelete