I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Z End


End of the alphabet. Thanks to CeeCi I have given more thought to the things I was grateful for than I have in a long time. This has been a wonderful concept and I will forever be grateful to her.

Zealous, Zeal, Zest – This is the way everyone should feel about their life. And although my life is not perfect, and I get tired and cranky and ill tempered I still have more of these three Z’s than I have ever had before. For that I am very grateful!

Zicam – This is the product that claims to stop or lessen the effects of the common cold. I’m grateful that it seems to work for me most of the time.

Zinc – The active ingredient in Zicam.

Zoo – The good kind that work to preserve animals and their habitat.

Zero – Very useful for a math teacher.

Zany – Everyone need to act this way from time to time!

Zone – Oh that perfect spanking can really get me in the zone and I love it!!

Zipper – Wouldn’t you hate to deal with buttons all the time?

Zebra – A beautiful animal, wild but loveable, it seems gentle and friendly.

Zucchini – Alright to be completely truthful I am not really grateful for zucchini but Eva seems to like to make soup with it so I will throw it in for her.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz – Who doesn’t like a good night’s sleep?

4 comments:

  1. Your list is great. I like some greens, and I like most squash, but zucchini? I'm with you.

    I adored your title, too cute! Z End!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, Great list, great title, great writer.
    Love yer, babe.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zucchini - one the foods that are not only good, but good for you! lol You did a great list!
    Oh and the ZZZZzzzzzzs - I could really use some right now!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Dang... How did I ever forget Zucchini??

    ReplyDelete