I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, December 15, 2006

When I walked in the living room this morning Nick was grinning. He said better check your site. I said, "Yeah, I saw what Eva posted" he said "no check YOUR site" I'm still asleep and said "well I had to answer her". Then I remembered, she has my password. Nick said, "she's not the only one!" That's when it hit me. CeeCi! But how would she have known it was my birthday?? Never underestimate a twin with a big mouth and access to email!

Although I wasn't planning to tell the world I'll have to say you all have really made my morining! I doubt this many people in my real life will think of my birthday. I will be answering everyone but with a busy weekend it may be a day or so. And that is assuming I can sit at the computer. Thanks everyone, I love you!!

PK

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:13 AM

    We love you too PK. Here's hoping you can't sit all weekend!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Happy Birthday, Elis. (I reached AARP status in July. It was disturbing for a few hours but....now I feel younger!) I hope you have a fab day and I agree with Theresa, hope you can't sit all weekend either. Wicked witches, aren't we?

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa and Debbie,
    Oh you girls are bad!! Thanks!

    PK

    ReplyDelete