I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stolen meme, part two


How much money do you have on you right now? About $6 in my pocket.

What are you drinking? Nothing

Was your mom a cheerleader? No, no way, never.

What's the last letter of your middle name? E

Who did you vote for on American Idol? I didn’t vote, but I liked Taylor Hicks.

How many hours of sleep do you get at night? About 6 hours.

Do you like Care bears? Nope.

What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn and a drink. Well usually I sneak the drink in.

Do you know how to play poker? No.

Do you wear your seat belt? Always since January 1984.

What do you wear to sleep? A queen size bed! That’s all since 3 weeks after I started blogging. I thought it would be too cold this season but so far Nick has kept me warm.

Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Absolute nothing.

How many meals do you eat a day? 2 ½ to 3

Is your tongue pierced? No

What's your favorite NFL team? My what?

Do you like funny or serious people better? I like people who can see the funny side of most things.

Ever been to Vegas? Yes! Of course I was 11 at the time so I may not have gotten the full effect.

Did you eat a cookie today? Not yet , but it’s only 8:00 PM

Do you use cuss words in other languages? No, English works well for me if I really need them.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay.

Do you hate chocolate? Yeah, it’s as bad as a spanking.

What do you and your parents fight about the most? They are gone now but really the only thing we fussed about was that they thought I was too bossy as they got older. Didn’t want them to drive, climb into their attic, lift heavy things…

Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now? Probably, I assigned homework to tonight!

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Eve with Nick’s family, Christmas morning with the 4 of us, Christmas afternoon with my family.

What's your favorite preparation for eggs? Scrambled

If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? Professional blogger/bakery taste tester/sex symbol

Are you easy to get along with? Most of the time

What is your favorite time of day? evening

Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend? When I was a kid her name was Cathy, from the 4th grade throught high school.

Who do you hate? No one, I don’t waste that kind of energy.

Would you ever date your first love again? No but I would love for Nick and I to go out to eat with he and his wife if I ever met up with him again. He was a nice boy.

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? I have a wonderful husband.

Current mood?
Tired.

5 comments:

  1. Great meme PK. Why does everybody want to know about me, don't you realise I'm really boring. WEG
    Love yer PK.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,
    Boring? Are you serious?? You are everyone’s fantasy man. You are a strong, loving man who always knew when to spank and how to do it. You are the old fashion husband that so tantalizes our minds. So yes, I love leaning more about you and you and Mel. Come on Paul, indulge us!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the Paul theory also. I loved you job ideas. You don't think you have the skills to be a sex symbol? I bet Nick would disagree!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK let me get this out first: I LOVED the meme... loved your answers, feel like I know you even a little better now.

    But about Paul... oh, yeah, PLEASE.... come on, Paul, give us all the thrill of a lifetime, OK? Please???????

    Love,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sneak a drink into the theater?? Oh my! They don't like that *g*

    I'm with tiggr - the more we know, the more we love ya!

    And Paul .... come on! Be a sport! :)

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete