I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, June 16, 2022

UPDATE

*Short update - they still haven't done Collin's surgery. I'm about ready to go up there and whip some butts myself. Wrangling with the insurance company is the problem. But at this moment it's scheduled for Friday. Please pray that it will happen. Things are looking up on the job front for LJ so that's good news. I just want that leg fixed and maybe then I can stop worrying for ten minutes, maybe.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Oh the true frustration PK. That is not fun to wait. I hope it happens tomorrow as planned. I hope LJ landed a job!

    Hugs
    boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am frustrated. And I know Collin has to be.

      Delete
  2. Argh, damn paper work! How frustrating, Colin NEEDS that surgery. Crossing fingers it now goes ahead as planned. Glad to hear there is positive news on the job front.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been over a week now since he broke his leg - are they just going to let it heal on its own? I'm so hoping it will be done tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:26 PM

    I have been away so missed the other posts. Sorry to hear that as a family you are having such a rough time. I think worrying goes with the job doesn't it!
    We forget in the UK how much we have to be thankful for, even if our health care system is not perfect.
    I hope all goes well when he has the surgery.
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been very disappointed in Collin's hospital care. But the surgery is done now.

      Delete
  4. Hope Colin has had his surgery by now. Happy there is good news for LJ on the job front. Keep us updated please.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surgery done, but I have no details yet. Once I get a good update on everything I'll let you know.

      Delete