I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, June 10, 2022

The hits keep coming

LJ and Collin aren’t having the best month. I wrote here about LJ losing his job unexpectedly. Although he talked with a lawyer for about a minute – the fact that the least expensive lawyer he contacted was $500 an hour made it too much money to risk for a dubious return. He decided to let it go.

 

Unfortunately, things got worse today. Collin fell going down the subway steps and broke his leg – tibia and fibula both. He’ll have to have a bone pinned next week and physical therapy after that. NYC is not the place to be on crutches. 



He won’t be able to work for a while. And now that LJ doesn’t have a job, they don’t have insurance. This just happened yesterday so of course they are looking to see it they may have insurance since he was just dismissed seventeen days ago – are they still covered for a full month? They are looking into Cobra although the expense is excessive.  

 

I’m worried about my boys – finically, emotionally, and now physically. I have no doubt that they’ll do fine eventually. Collin will heal, LJ will get a job, but until then, mama’s going to worry.

8 comments:

  1. I hope the bad luck streak doesn't continue. It's so hard to be the mama and not be able to just fix it all up! Sending some good luck thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Mama's want to fix everything.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, oh gosh, I'm so sorry to read this. Poor LJ and Colin are going through such a rough patch. Sending positive thoughts that LJ will find another job soon and that Colin has a swift and uncomplicated recovery. Also that they are able to get insurance.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I hope all these things happen soon.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about Colin. Wishing him all the best. LJ will be fine, he will find a job very soon.
    Sending positive thoughts.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie. I'll be glad when he gets a job and I'll sure be glad went Collin is all well again.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous12:31 PM

    Oh PK,

    Your poor boys. This is not a good time at all for them. I am so sorry to hear that Colin broke his leg. I hope things get easier and LJ finds a job quickly.

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collin is still hanging in there and for the moment its good that LJ is not working 65 hours a week like he had been. Thanks for coming by Boo.

      Delete