I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

WTF??!

Alright listen, I have to stop thinking long enough to tell you what happened yesterday. Wednesday is Mollie’s day to work and the only time we can be reasonable sure she will be out of the house until about 7 or 8. But lately we really hadn’t done much to use this play time. I could give you our reasons – tired, overworked, colds, age… you know the usual excuses.

But last weekend I asked Nick for a date for when Mollie was working. He seemed to think that was a great idea. Of course that was before I realized I had to stay for a workshop until 6 o’clock! Oh well, I might have been a little on the tired side but that wasn’t going to stop us. Nick had been home a while and when I got here he suggested I take a quick nap and then a shower. Sounded good to me. As I was getting into the shower he came in to give me something to wear when I got out – a blindfold.

I was soon snuggled down on the bed getting a lovely massage when it happened – he smacked me on the butt, over and over. I think you call it a spanking (my memory's not that good) but when the hell did it start hurting so much? I’m serious! What happened?? I know we haven’t been doing much spanking but I wasn’t such a sissy the first time he spanked me. I remember for the first year we were doing this I spent most of that time grousing because he wouldn’t spank hard or long enough. Now after about a half dozen swats I was completely done – didn’t want anymore! It hurt like hell and I know he wasn’t really spanking hard at all. Nick usually listens to me as far as more, enough or whatever but when I said enough (after a very short time) he laughed and said “remember you don’t always get what you want.”

What has happened to me? I couldn’t identify anything he was using and I used to be able to do that with one swat. I felt like a vanilla! And I said as much to Nick. He laughed at me again and told me I might be out of shape but I wasn’t a vanilla! He’s right – my mind is spanko all the way but the other end of me has no desire to be spanked at the moment. I’m sure that will change but I sure hope he can gentle me back into this. With my luck, NOW is when he’s suddenly going want a real dd marriage! I think I would actually do what he said now to avoid a spanking. What a concept! When he finally stopped and the rest of our ‘date’ was just fine.

I’ll be back to thinking soon and meanwhile I think you will really like the Fantasy Friday this week so don't forget to check it out.

7 comments:

  1. PK, pain thresholds are variable, nobody really knows why.
    One of the best known reasons is abstinence, then hormones, I could lay a smorgasbord of reasons depending on the individual.
    Also you were tired, next time you're spanked make sure you are rested..
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK: Thanks for sharing PK and I just want to wish you the best in working things out. Sometimes it's hard to get on the same page at the same time.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul,
    I am thinking the tired did have something to do with it.

    FD,
    I think we're good and probably pretty close to being on the same page.

    Thanks guys and please don't be worried about me. I'm really feeling better than I have been in months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:15 PM

    Remember a few months ago when you were talking about how disappointed you were and how tired you were about constantly feeling like you had to ask Nick and you just wanted him to do it on his own? And you decided after reading some comments that maybe you should back off, that maybe Nick was feeling like you were nagging, etc., even though you know you weren't really, maybe being male that's how he was taking it?

    Do you think that maybe because you've backed of these last few months he finally feels like there isn't any pressure so he feels freer about doing it when he chooses?

    So your decision to back off worked?

    Just a thought! :) ~~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. BeTheChange10:13 PM

    I enjoy reading your blog entries, PK. I'm smiling as I type this because your thought process is like all other women I know. We analyze...then analyze some more...then analyze the reasons behind why we are analyzing. *LOL* Men think much differently, as I'm certain you have learned by now. Anyway, the honesty and candidness of your posts are refreshing. Love the Fantasy Friday stories too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber,
    You might be right. It's been quiet and peaceful around here. Not exciting maybe but pleasant. Maybe the backing off helped us both like you said. Now we'll just see what happens next. But if it really takes off I sure home my butt toughens back up!

    BTC,
    Boy you're right about the over analyzing! But it's a way of life by now and I guess I enjoy it. We women need a place to analyze and I think the blog does that for me.

    Thanks for commenting. Oh, I think you will really like the FF tomorrow. I sure did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you think:)

    I'm happy to read this post PK and look forward to more.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete