I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fantasy Friday Question


I have a question about Fantasy Friday. Do you folks like to vote if the author is someone you know or would you rather me just tell you? I know you are coming to read to read the stories. That's the main thing. I want you to have a place to let these authors know how much we appreciate them sharing their stories. But I need you to let me know if you want to vote or if you just want to relax and read. So if you have ever enjoyed a Fantasy Friday please vote and let me know.

Meanwhile – are you writing? I have some really great stories but I don’t have a ton. Several of you have told me you are working on one. I hope many, many of you are and I hope you will send them to elisspeaks@yahoo.com Tomorrow’s story is great so vote now and come back tomorrow.






About Fantasy Friday

Do you want to guess the author of Fantasy Friday?

Yes, if we have read some of the authors work.
No, I just want to enjoy the stories. Go ahead and tell me who wrote it.






1 comment: