I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

He's at it again!

My son still finds it hilarious that his dull little mother has a blog. When ever he finds something like the following he always emails it to me. This is either college freshman syndrome. Or else he is just a smart ass. You realize he must get that from his father.


This says, “Well, if you're smart enough to stand on the table you're smart enough to start a blog, so either get down or go link my blog."

What am I going to do with this boy?

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 PM

    I say you link his blog of course!!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep loving him enourmously of course! Anyway unless he has found your blog...I think the jokes on him!

    Mom's got a spanko blog!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big grin ... why keep loving him of course!
    So cute!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he only knew!!!! Poor kid. The reality would set him straight pretty fast I imagine.

    Hugs,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one answer: link to his blog and maybe he'll reciprocate! Hah! How cool would that be? lol

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So here's the question of the day: Does the dear boy have his own blog? If he doesn't, maybe he should start one... you know:

    "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

    Love you!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just left Tiggr's a had to read the story again! I'm going to have to grab a cold shower before work now!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep PK, get him to start his own blog.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete