I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

I know we have all had some pretty fine weekends since I’ve been reading blogs. Weekends are always nice. But I’ll match my Wednesday afternoon/evening against anyone this week!

I dropped Mollie off at her babysitting job on my way home form school. Nick was there when I got home and we talked a bit about our day. I checked out a few blogs and then I napped for a bit in my recliner. When I woke up I felt refreshed and ready for actions.

We played our special card game for a while. Since it was cold Nick demanded I removed a few layers before this “strip” game started to keep things even. I can never tell if I am winning or losing this darn game. If I come up with fewer points at the end of the round I get that many swats plus the bonus card I have to draw. As well as having to remove something. The upside is that if Nick loses the round I get to do some swatting too!

I started off by cheating a bit because I didn’t take something off 2 of the times I lost. When Nick realized this I told him it always happens “Don’t pay enough attention to your wife and she will cheat on you!" He retaliated by giving me all the swats in one spot as if the target isn’t big enough for variety!

I still don’t know if I won or lost but I did find myself naked getting a good spanking so you decide! Then there was that delicious, hot loving that followed. And then I got to lie in his arms and play with the vibrator.

Could it get any better? Oh yes! I was way too comfortable snuggled in our bed to move so Nick got up and made supper. Yes it sounds sweet and it was, but he also took one look at me curled up under the comforter and knew if he wanted anything to eat any time soon cooking it himself was the best idea!

I finally did get up and put all the toys away. Except for the spatula I saw peeking out from under the bed this morning. But since Mollie rarely opens her eyes before she gets to school she never saw it.

So come on folks – be honest, can anyone beat my Wednesday?

After a bit of further reading I see that Grace can surely give me a run for my money so I will change the question: Can anyone beat mine or Graces’ Wednesday?

11 comments:

  1. Whoo HOO! Who said Wednesday was bad??? I LOVE Wednesday!

    Well, I guess we are just two very lucky gals!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear PK, you really do have something to purr about.
    That was a lovely post, made me feel all warm/hot inside.
    Who do you think wrote the FF story today, whoever wrote it is some hot writer, what a way to start the day.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope I can't beat that Wednesday even with a weekend! What a great day!

    I do plan to write some "the way is should have been or should be" soon!

    Huggs Enjoy dinner out tonight!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:23 PM

    Geeze Twin... you and Grace are making me look bad!!

    And nope, I can't beat your Wednesday..... unless of course Monday counts!

    Hugs~
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace!
    I think we are finally realizing what "hump" day is all about! Go us!

    Paul,
    I am purring for sure! And I agree FF was intense! Can't wait to find out the author.

    Theresa,
    Start writing!!

    Eva,
    I think we can count Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your post! The card game sounds very, very interesting! And then ... lying in bed while dinner is made sounded great too! Lukcy lady!!!
    Hugs!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy,
    The card game is always fun and a hubby that can and will cook -- I do feel lucky!!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  8. well I can't beat wednesday but I surely enjoyed reading that you had a great time.

    Thanks for sharing
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope... can't beat it, and wouldn't want to anyway... you two both SO deserved this time together that I am just tickled for you... if a bit envious. My turn is coming soon. As Dante says, "If you would just stay awake"... lately it seems that I'm asleep before the little guy is. But that urge is coming back rather strongly, so maybe there will be a story soon.

    In the meantime, just glad that you and Grace and Eva (and Cindy and Kallisto and...) can keep the mood and endorphins flowing strong around here. We sure wouldn't want anyone thinking we were turning vanilla... and having a hubby to cook for you, willingly and well, is anything but vanilla. *grins and bounces sleepily*

    Love you, PK!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow my fantasies can't even beat that wednesday!

    Carye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa,
    You have some pretty hot post yourself. We just got to slip one in during the week.

    Tiggr,
    We will do our best to keep up until you are going full force!

    Carye,
    Bless you heart! You make me feel great!

    PK

    ReplyDelete