I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Evening at home.

Watching reruns of Law in Order.


Listening to Mollie talk non-stop all evening.
Aft
er the first several hours I kinda lost track of what the conversation was about.


Wandering into the kitchen for some mindless nibbling the night before weigh-in.


Wishing more of my friends were back to posting daily since the holidays.


Going back and forth checking my email.



Wondering if I will ever think of anything interesting to write about again.


Wishing that Nick would spank me some morning before work.


Wishing it was tomorrow so that I could read more of Paul’s story.


Okay that’s how I spent my evening. I really hope some of you are doing better than this. And if you are please write about it. Living vicariously is a big part of a spanko life, that is unless both partners are die hard spankos and all the kids have left home.

9 comments:

  1. If you're still awake...part II is posted!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reading this at 4am what does that tell you. I really liked this post, and the pictures are perfect.

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:48 AM

    Sorry Twin... I gotta go read part 2.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I read the second part of Paul's story this morning, and haven't read the first part yet. I do find that I greatly enjoy reading about others' encounters on their blogs too!
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear PK I'm sorry that you are bored, you definitely need a spanking.
    The Honeymoon is true, only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.
    I'm really moved that people seem to like it, I'm thinking about writing day two.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Paul~ Day two?? Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

    Please??

    ReplyDelete
  7. CeeCi,
    Thanks for letting me know. I kept checking until I went to bed. I am so glad that Paul posted on your site. Thanks again!

    Theresa,
    Well I'm glad you came by but I wish you could get some good rest.

    Eva,
    I was right behind you!

    Kallisto,
    When I read what other post it makes me feel normal, and happy that I have fallen in with this crowd. It feels so comfortable -- and I often get good ideas!!!

    Paul,
    Oh please, I agree with Eva! Could we please have a day two, and three and four and …

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elis, I agree - there needs to be more spanking stories posted. I don't have any either, so I guess we need to depend on Paul to write and post DAY TWO!!!!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Hi Elis,
    I'm back to posting regularly again after the holiday rush. :) I LOVE Law and Order. Great show!! Hope your doing ok.
    BIG HUGS
    padme

    ReplyDelete