I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Interesting week

I feel like I’ve been away forever. I enjoyed the reunion, as always. We ate and visited and took pictures. That’s pretty much standard. One cousin could only come on Sunday and she stayed after the other’s had to go. She and I talked for hours, just the two of us. I don’t know how but without telling her what I blog about, without discussing spanking in any way shape or form, somehow or other I agreed to send her some of my stories.

Yes, I am crazy! I don’t know this cousin as well as I know many of the others but maybe that’s why I agreed. I don’t know what I’ve done – I let one friend read some after I had spent a long time discussing it with her, and she still had a very negative reaction. But I sent them. I’ll let you know her reaction. Right now I’m trying to put it out of my mind. Whatever her reaction I won’t be seeing her for at least a year.

On to the rest of my week. All the cousins that could stay around headed to the lake house one of my cousins owns. Last year Nick, Mollie and I all went but this time I was the only one of us who could make it. Since I was alone I got stuck down in the basement. Just my luck, I only had a double bed and two closets. In my private bath there was the problem of which of the shower heads to use.





And then, of course, being in the basement meant I was stuck with a basement view. Just look at what I was forced to deal with from my patio for a few day!





These were the accommodations and to be honest the food was even better. Here was another two full days of incredible eating. When we weren’t eating and visiting around the house we were eating and drinking and visiting on the boat. Here’s what we got to see one night.






I got a real kick out of watching one of my cousins and her husband. Once on the boat she reached over to pat him on the knee. He smiled at her, kissed her hand and put his arm around her. In fact I rarely was either of them without a smile. And the really strange part of this was that they are in their mid to late 60’s, they’ve been married 43 years and have 5 kids and 8 grandchildren. I didn’t see any evidence of it, but I think they are bound to be spankos – they’re just too close not to be!

Nick had forgotten that I was going to the lake when he told me absolutely no gaining this week. This was a once in a year event, so he gave me a break. Now I don’t want him to give me too much slack but I was happy to see he was being realistic. He’s giving me an extra week to work to reach my goal. When he told me I was very appreciative and said “Great, now we’re all clear.”

He told me, not so fast – I hadn’t made the goal the week before and I still had that to pay for. And, he added, we would soon have plenty of privacy to take care of such things. Could there really be a ‘be careful what you wish for’ in my future? I guess we’ll see.

8 comments:

  1. PK, seems you had a great time, there is always a little downside, with you it's a weight gain, with me, high blood sugar.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:45 AM

    Wow looks like a wonderful place. It s always nice to reconnect with family. Can't wait to hear how your cousin reacts...you are a brave soul!
    Sounds like Nick is looking forward to some private time!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:36 AM

    Looks like a beautiful place to be...love your pics!

    I'm hoping your cousin will respond favorably to your stories.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a beautiful place to visit - im so glad you had a great time. But watch out PK, i really can see a "be careful what you wish for" in your future....he is making all the same noises as my hubby - and as you know he has been very hit and miss but always seems to come back and then some.....just takes time and we have to learn patience. Hard as that might be to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul,
    If I don't watch my weight then I'll have to be watching my sugar too.

    Abby,
    It is a beautiful home. I really sent her more than stories. I sent her the book I'm writing. It will take her a while to read it. I'm trying not to think about it.

    Kitty,
    Thanks. This place had 6 bedroom, 5 baths, dining room, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, and three porch/decks. Amazing.

    Kiwi,
    I think your right! I got a taste today. This could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't ever said "I told you so". Looking forward to the day!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous place your cousin has, wonderful pictures.

    Welcome back, we missed you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you get a "be careful what you wish for" moment I sure want to hear about it! *wink*

    ReplyDelete