I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cheesecake anyone?

I am not sure whether any of this is true or not but I saw it at C.C and I got hungry so I thought I would try it out.




You Are a Brownie Cheesecake



A little chunky and a little gooey, you pretty much run on sugar!

You take hedonism to the extreme.. And people love you for it.



We have a good Fantasy Friday going this month. Go back here for part one and here for part two. We have the final part coming up next week. I am still in desperate need of more stories so I am looking forward anything you might want to send. Send stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

9 comments:

  1. PK, seems I'm a Chocolate Mocha and Orange cheesecake.
    I love cheesecake.
    Love and warm hugs
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PK! (waving at you)

    I did the cheesecake thing. I'm mocha and orange, too!

    In regards to your last post and your comment about being a goddess, I'm here to tell you that Goddesses, domestic or otherwise, do not IRON! hehehehe I know this to be true. hehehehe

    Hugs,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey PK, I am the same kind of cheesecake as you! :-) Truthfully I am pretty happy with any kind of cheesecake. Yummy! Oh I must stop eating sugar!!! Hugs, Terpsichore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a classice New York cheesecake, you and Carol were too perfect. They both suited you. I think I am a bit of a traditionalist so I guess mine was also perfect.

    I am a little jealous of you and Grace, and getting to do girl stuff. You figured out those pics for me yet?

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a "classic New York" cheesecake! Theresa, something's messed up on that quiz - we're from GA, not NY!
    Thanks, PK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always knew you were a hedonist and now we have the cheesecake to prove it!

    Thanks for the chortle... I'm so glad you took this silly little quiz.

    *hugs*
    C.C

    *hey Paul. I love cheesecake too!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paul,
    I knew you were delicious!

    Debbie,
    I am working my way out of that ironing thing!

    Terpsichre,
    I am with you - any cheesecake will do.

    Theresa,
    If you want to do girl stuff give me some advice on my next post.

    Reesa,
    It's alright, cheesecake is universal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a Key Lime Cheesecake

    Unconventional and quirky, I live to shock people.
    I see the world in very weird ways. Sometimes I even surprise yourself!

    The weird thing is, that's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10:58 AM

    I got chocolate cheesecake.
    "Rich and greedy, you're attracted to the dark side of life.
    Nothing ever quite satisfies your inner beast. And somehow, people find that sexy."

    ReplyDelete