I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Fantasy Friday -- School Daze

It’s Friday again!! Time for another story and we have a hot one today! I am so happy to have so many friends who are such good writers. I know this is a busy time of the year and many are feeling stressed so just for a little while, relax, read and enjoy…


School Daze

As Ann sat in the student union, she looked out through tear filled eyes at the rain coming down. What was she going to do? Half way through her freshmen year and she had blown it. “I may as well just pack it up and go home.” She thought as she looked down at her damp midterm grade sheet. It contained three F’s, 2 D’s, and a few C’s. “Great. I can’t wait to tell my folks that they raised a looser.” Taking a sip from her diet soda, she watched as the thunderstorm continued. “How did I get myself into this mess?” She pondered. “Well, I guess attendingg classes more than once in a while would have helped. Maybe a little less partying, a little less gabbing on the phone, maybe even a little studying would have helped. It felt so good to be on my own though. I guess I won’t be for long…..”

Startled she jumped up and looked around as a finger tapped her on the shoulder. “Doug! What are you doing here?” She managed as she quickly wiped away her tears and stuffed the midterm grades into her pocket. Doug was a friend a couple of years older from their neighborhood. He lived a couple of doors down and they had grown up together. He was a great guy, nice looking too! Math and physics were his majors.

“I was just passing through. I wanted to get out of the rain before I headed out to class again. What’s wrong? Why all the tears?”

“Oh nothing, um.. So how are classes going for you?” She tried to change the subject.

“They’re fine, but I was asking about you. Hey, did you get your midterm grades? I just did. Boy I’m bummed one of my prof’s gave me a B so far. I guess I’ll have to buckle down some.”

“Must be nice”

“Nice? Ok, let’s have it. You’ve known me long enough I want to know what is going on and I’m not going to let it go. Is it grades? A boyfriend? A roommate?” He was getting impatient. He liked Ann a lot, but she never wanted to come straight with anyone. Her parents told him to watch over her, but he gave up after the first few weeks out of pure frustration. Instead he’d focused on getting through his studies. She didn’t answer him, but tears started again, and she hadn’t bothered wiping them away. “Come on,” he said as he put his arm around her shoulders. “What’s bothering you? You can talk to me, you know it.”

With a big sigh and more tears, she fished out her midterm grades and not looking at him handed him the sheet. Doug let out a low whistle. “Wow.”

“I know. Looks like you won’t have to try to watch over me anymore. I’m headed home.” With that she lost the little composure she had managed to keep up to this point and the tears just flowed freely as she cried.

“Hey, it isn’t over yet. You still have ½ a term. Most prof’s put more weight on the second half and some even put ½ your grade into the final.” He hugged her into his chest as he tried to reassure her. “Look. I have to run to class. Meet me for dinner at my place and we’ll talk. Ok?”

“Well, maybe” she said still snuggled into his chest. Boy it felt good. She had never been this close to him before and realized it was feeling pretty nice. She had been pretty lonely for the past few months.

“I’ll take that as a yes, and bring your class syllabus’s” He hugged her harder, and then taking a deep breath to himself he ventured to kiss her gently on the head. Then bid her goodbye and headed off to class, already starting to plan his evening.

~~oo000oo~~

Ann arrived at his apartment that night, syllabus in hand and feeling a little better with someone to talk to. She didn’t have to tell her parents and maybe he was right. Maybe she could salvage at least C’s in most classes. As he let her in, she gawked at how big and beautiful his apartment was.

“I have too much room, but the price was right and it allows me to study without everyone interfering. You know, you could study here any time you want.”

“I don’t know, I don’t want to impose.”

“You’ve known me for long enough for me to be your brother. I don’t think you need to worry about that.” He said as he handed her a glass of soda. “So, lets talk. What is going on? Why the crummy grades? Are the classes to hard?”

“NO! Um… kind of the opposite. They’re pretty easy, but I’m a little bored and so… well anyway…”

“No, not anyway, so what? You haven’t been going right?”

“Well, during class is the only time I get sleep.”

“I’m not following here… you sleep during class?”

“Look, I have a rotten roommate. She is up playing music till all hours. I can’t sleep, or study there, so I was sleeping some in the union, but then…well….. “ She looked at his concerned look and felt more nervous than ever. He had a way and always had of getting her to talk that no others had. She teared up. “um.. I didn’t like being in the union so late alone, so I started to go out…. To the bars.”

“But you’re not of age yet. How’d you get in?”

“The normal way, I got a fake id.” She said blushing and turning away. She added quickly “but you see, it was all I could do. It is really my roommates fault. My grades started going down because I couldn’t study or sleep in my room and well, I didn’t have anywhere to go.” She said defensively.

“mm… hm…so, let me get this straight...You blew off class to sleep and get over your hangovers probably. You used a fake ID, you didn’t come to me for help when you knew you could, and now it is your roommates fault and you’re shocked by your grades. Is that right?”

“Um…..” She thought to her self how well he had really summed it up, but she didn’t like the sound of it or his tone. Who was he to yell at her? It isn’t like he was her parents. “Well it isn’t as bad as you make it sound. Sheesh, you make me sound like some drunk criminal or something.” She got up her voice rising and started to pace. “I hate this place anyway. The professors are jerks. No one cares, and my roommate is awful. I guess I’m glad I’m headed home. Maybe I can find something better to do. And if you cared, you wouldn’t have waited this long to talk to me.”

“I do care, and if you remember I’ve been talking to you every week, but you won’t let me ask about anything. You just avoid the situation. So tell me. What are you going to do for the rest of the semester? The same thing? What if a bar gets raided and they find you with a fake id?” He asked rising himself to face her with his arms crossed. “Sit down. Then answer me.”

“Well, it’s worked so far….” She trailed sitting down.

“Great answer, Ann.” He said quietly and calmly. Then after a pause he added. “You know what? I’m not going to let you get arrested. If you’d let me, I could take care of all of this, and I bet you’d pass every class. Hand me your syllabus, and think about it. Of course, you’d have to agree to my terms.”

“What terms.” She stated.

“We’ll talk about that in a minute. I can tell you part of it would be to move in here in the extra bedroom to get away from that roommate. But hush and I want to read over your grades and syllabus’s”.

As he started reading, she waited listening to the clock tick in the background. Wow, how quiet it was she thought. Move in? With him? That would be a dream come true. She would love to make it more than a friendship, but never thought it possible. Maybe if she was here, she could work on that with him. She wondered what the other terms could be. Probably she’d have to study and he would want her to attend class. That was a given. Maybe that was it. Maybe help cook but she was a pro at that.

"Doug, about your offer….I've thought it over, and I accept." She said.

"You haven't heard all the conditions. You might not be so willing when you hear them all." He paused, calming his nerves. He thought " this is it, don't scare her, you have loved her for a long time, wanted to be with her, take care of her, maybe even someday it could grow into forever together….but what if she won't accept my conditions? Then what? Maybe I shouldn't bring up spanking yet…. But she needs it, I know that…. " He began to pace as he thought.

"Doug? Are you ok? Look, I know this is uncomfortable for you but, well, I would really like to be with you… maybe we could even b…" she cut herself off.

"Ann? What were you going to say? Maybe we could even be… what?" He sat, and took her hand looking longingly into her eyes.
Blushing, she said "well, you know, um…. Maybe we could become more than friends. Eventually" She added quickly.

"I would love that Ann, I have always liked you, but there is something you should know about me. It would be part of the conditions too. I don't know if you'd accept it or not. "

He paused then let it all out. "Look, I need to be the dominant one in any relationship. I want to love and cherish and care for my girlfriend, and eventually my wife. This means I need to have the final decision on things, and have some rules about things like taking care of yourself, being honest, things like that…. And consequences for not following the rules, and hurting yourself or others."

"Like I hurt you and myself you mean?"

"Yes, like that."

"What are these consequences you're talking about?"

"I will spank you when I feel you need it. You must accept that whole heartedly, and know that I would never do it unfairly, or when I'm mad, or when you don't deserve it. I would expect you to do what I said during a spanking without question. When it is over, all will be forgiven, I will hold you, take care of you, and we'll go on. I know it sounds weird or harsh, or … I don't know…."

"No, wait stop, it doesn't. I think I can live with that. Even if it means I need one or “she swallowed "deserve one now. If it means you can forgive me, and maybe sometime I can forgive myself for lying to you and myself, and I can have a place to stay, maybe pass my classes, and most importantly a chance to be with you and love you close up as I have from a distance, then well, I accept."

"You're sure now. There is no turning back at least tonight for the spanking you so richly deserve. I know that during it you'll want me to stop, but that won't be under your control. Are you sure about this?"

Pausing to reassure herself, she said, "Yes. I need your help turning things around and if I need to take a spanking or two to have the chance to turn things around, and to be with you, well so be it. Maybe it is what I've been looking for or needing in my life. I've felt so alone." Ann trailed off into her own thoughts leaving the room silent.

Doug looked at this beautiful woman before him, thinking how lucky he was to have a chance with her, he would make it count. He kissed her and scooped her into his arms. Holding her tightly with her head against his chest, he felt her sink into him and it felt so good and right. "Yes," he thought. "I plan on taking very, very good care of you, and watching over you like a hawk."

He wanted to hold her there forever. After a few minutes, he sighed. "Ok" He said out loud. "You've made your decision, and now it is time. I want you to go into that bedroom. It will be your new bedroom, stack up three pillows, and lay over them with your butt in the air. I want you thinking about what you have done wrong. It is no ones fault but your own. You had many options to get yourself out of the mess you have gotten yourself into. I plan on making sure that you follow MY OPTIONS from now on to get you out of the mess as you obviously can't do it yourself."

Ann looked up at him, eyes wide, shocked at how stern he had suddenly gotten. "I” she started to protest.

"No, don't say anything. You agreed to the terms that you would do exactly as instructed. I told you to do something, now do it. And until the punishment is finished, you will only answer me and it will be with a Yes Sir or No Sir. Do you understand?"

"Uh. I guess"

With a quick smack on her butt he said "That is yes sir!"

Jolted into motion, Ann quickly replied "Yes sir," and went to the bedroom. Ann did as Asked. Doug left her to her thoughts for a few minutes after checking to ensure she had done just as he instructed.

Time seemed to drag on for Ann. The more she thought of what he had said, the more she realized how he was right. How she didn't do well taking care of herself, and how sad she was. She was almost in tears before Doug even came back into the room.
In a quiet voice, Doug said "Are you ready?"

"Yes sir." She said somewhat choked up.

"I see you've been thinking. You hurt me Ann, we've been friends forever. You know you can trust me. Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped a long time ago?"

"I don't know, sir, I … well, I just wanted to do it on my own. I kept thinking I could bring things back. I wanted to be strong. To make it all work by myself. I guess I just am weak and I don't know."

"Ann, listen to me and listen carefully. You are not weak. You are one of the strongest women I know. No one.. got that NO ONE can make it on their own. We all need friends, family, relationships to help us through, especially when things are rough. You can't just hide it inside and do it all on your own. From now on you will tell me everything. I intend to show you tonight what lying and hiding things will bring you. I assure you when I am finished; you will NOT want to lie to anyone for a very, very long time. Do you understand that? Do you understand why you are being punished? It is NOT for bad grades, it is for not doing anything earlier to help yourself get out of this mess. For not talking with me, when you knew I'd understand. For hurting me, yourself, and us. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

With that he stood up, knowing that she did truly understand and ready to ensure that they wouldn't be here for a long time to come. Doug put his hand in the small of her back and began to spank her with his hand. Ann was quiet, trying hard not to cry, and frustrated at the tears already leaking from her eyes. Soon the heat and intensity was beginning to build. Doug could feel it. She started to wiggle a little and groan a little. He paused, and rubbed for a minute, then slowly lifted her skirt up on top of her hips revealing her silky white panties.

"No, please, Doug" she whined.

"Yes, Ann, and before I'm done you will be bare. I am just now warming up. Now hush unless you want me to add some additional swats with the paddle when we are done. Listen to the rules. You may cry as much as you want, you may even beg me to stop, but you will not tell me no."

Before she had a chance to reply, he quickly began to spank her hard with his hand on her panties.

Ann was shocked at how much more it hurt! "I can't do this, please please stop! I changed my mind. It hurts!"

"Spankings are supposed to hurt, Ann, this is why you'll stop lying or hiding things because you don't want this pain again! And changing your mind is NOT an option now." As he said it he started to spank 10 on one side then 10 on the other. Ann was starting to sway and beg more. Doug stopped for a second to let her calm down, and to pull her panties to her knees. This time, she didn't protest. Instead, she just cried a little and said "Please, Doug, please be gentle."

"It won't be gentle, but it will definitely be what you deserve." With that Doug soon heard that wonderful sound of his hand spanking bare skin. He would warm her butt so much he thought, she wouldn't want to be here again. He was slowly letting up his pent up frustration out on her butt. It was turning from a light pink to a darker red now, and her sobs had become more pronounced. It was time, he thought, to make sure this doesn't happen again.

"Ann, I'm going to stop for a minute. I do not want you to move. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" she sobbed, wiping away her tears.

Doug went out of the room and got a short leather strap out of his dresser. "It hasn't gotten much use," he thought, "but that I think is about to change."

Going into her room he stood and sucked in his breath at the site of her. She was beautiful, he wanted her so badly, but knew now was not the time.

"Ann, we have a little ways to go. This is going to hurt a lot, but I assure you, it will do no permanent damage. Now, please, give me your hands."

Without protest, she put her hands behind her back and Doug quickly pressed them against her back holding her tightly. Then he started. SMACK!

The first stroke landed! Ann thought she was going to jump out of her skin. "AHHH. Please no, that is too much, I can't stand it Please. Pl…"

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

"Ahhh" She kicked and screamed but to no avail. The strap kept landing. She tried to pull her hands out and succeeded once. Doug quickly pulled it back and held her more tightly.

Ten more landed against her butt quickly. She suddenly felt exhausted. She couldn't fight anymore. Tears and sobs were flowing freely. She started to relax, sobbing, exhausted.

Todd released her hands, and rubbed her back gently. Just loud enough for her to hear he said "You're almost there, you can make it. You have only 10 more to go. They will be the hardest. I want you to take these without me holding you down. I won't make you ask for them this time, but you will not kick or try to put your hand back. Do you understand?"

Ann nodded.

"Answer me right Ann, do you understand?"

"Y..yes, sir" She managed to choke out.

Without any hesitation he quickly laid in 10 very hard strokes. Ones he knew she would feel for several days. Then just as quickly he dropped the strap, and scooped her into his arms. Carefully placing her so her butt was between his legs and touching nothing, he held her tightly. "Its ok honey, you made it. I am so proud of you. All is forgiven. We can go on together and see what develops. Ann, honey, I love you. I'm here for you, always, as long as you'll have me" and he kissed her gently on her head.

Ann still couldn't speak. Her breath was just coming back to her she just hugged with all her might and snuggled into the safety and love she felt against his chest. Slowly she calmed, and the sobs turned to gentle tears.

"Ann, are you ok?"

"Yes sir," she said "Sore, but …."

"But what?"

"Well, strangely, I feel calm." She said as she tried to sort out her emotions. She thought "I've just been embarrassed, spanked, and I hurt, yet I feel better than I have in weeks."

"Good" he said. "That is how you should feel. Forgive yourself, look forward, I'll take care of you, I've forgiven you. I'll always be here. Always."

"Thank you Doug, I… I love you." And she leaned up and kissed him. A long passionate kiss, filled with all her emotions of love pouring out. She felt cared for in a way she never had before.

"Why don't you get a little rest honey, then we'll go over to your place and pick up the stuff you need for the next couple of days. This weekend, we'll move all your stuff over here and you'll never need to see your roommate again. Ok?"

She smiled totally relaxed. "I'll go for the rest, but I'm not sure I want to sit in a car and go over there… perhaps I'll walk back home."

Grinning he said "No way, I'm not going to miss you squirming! I want to see that!"

Giving him a soft punch and grinning herself, she sunk once again into his chest feeling more loved and cared for than ever before.

Now the question – who wrote School Daze? It could have been Carye, mother of 4, ultra busy, but taking the time to write for her friends. It could have been Eva who finally broke down and wrote a story for us despite her busy schedule. It could have been Debbie. We have all enjoyed her comments and even thought she has had company taking up her time maybe she is ready for her voice to be heard. Or finally it could be Lilly (who spurted Cassie on to more mischief) despite a little one of her own to keep her hopping maybe she just had to test the waters and wrote a story for us. Is anyone feeling guilty if you haven’t sent in a FF yet?? No? Oh well, it was worth a try! Don’t forget to vote.









Fantasy Friday Survey

Who wrote School Daze?

Carye
Eva
Debbie
Lilly






4 comments:

  1. PK, great story, perhaps a little hard for a first.
    I have an idea, so I will vote.
    Have a wonderful day tomorrow dear girl.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story...not sure who wrote it. Hope you a Happy Birthday and a great weekend with no kidney stones! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, Yet another good story. I love coming here each Friday and having a new story to read. I have a feeling Ann is not going to have any problem staying awake in class. For one thing I think she will be standing up!!!

    I think I know this one, I am off to vote!!

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story. I voted, but I don't think I got it right. Who cares this is fun!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete