I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Birthday


I really did have a wonderful birthday! It fell on a Saturday so I knew we could sleep late and relax. But of course I forgot we had kids. Mollie made plans to go skiing with her cousins, meaning we had to get her to her cousin’s house – 40 minutes away – by 7:00 AM. So much for sleeping late. But once again my wonderful husband stepped up and told me to stay in bed he would take her.

Now we have definitely learned to take advantage of an empty house so when he came home he slipped back into bed with me for some major cuddling. As the cuddling got me warmer and warmer Nick decided now was a good time for my birthday spanking (the kids would be home in the evening). I just love the sound of the latch being opened on the toy box!

Now I know this shows my age but I am not even sure what all he used Im pretty sure he started with the paddle ball paddle and finished up with my favorite – his belt. Loved it!! Of course I lost count in the middle somewhere and Nick laughed said he was going to have to start over! But I finally got the count right, you would think I could at least count to 51, well, plus one to glow on!

But after this fine spanking we got down to some serious loving! And we could take our time… we had no where to go, no one who needed us... we just spent all morning doing what felt good. Now I know the good thing about having teenagers – they often leave you at home alone!

The rest of the day was relaxing. I wrapped packages and went to the gym. I emailed back and forth with Eva and late Grace called me and we got to talk for a while. That was fun! That night we went out to eat with Nick’s family, well not all of them only about 19 or so. Good day, good birthday – think I’ll try it again next year.

6 comments:

  1. That is what a birthday is all about. Getting what you really want. Glad you had such a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, sounds like you had a fabulous time, may you have many more.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like you had a great birthday! I hope you have many many more.
    Hugs,
    Kallisto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful day. You deserve it!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like your day was GREAT!

    Oh wait, you already told me most of it.

    Oh well, it's nice to know you had a great day!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. David,
    That was so much fun I didn't mind getting older.

    Paul,
    It was fabulous and I am looking forward to the next one.

    Theresa,
    It was almost as good as your!

    Grace,
    Call me again and I'll tell you even more.

    ReplyDelete