I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some things are not fair!


I’m back and I am looking forward to telling you about my weekend with Harry. But don’t worry I will be telling nothing about the book so don’t be afraid to come by if you haven’t read it yet.

I just needed to post a quick rant before I do anything else! I am mad that CeeCi has to take a break for any reason other that if she just wants to. How unfair is this. Now let’s think about this. If she was going out kicking puppies and her knee started hurting – okay that’s fair! If she was sneaking into old folk’s homes and waxing the floors and getting a bad back for her troubles – I’d buy that. If she spilled the end of the last Harry Potter book to someone who was trying to finish the book and was struck by lightening – well I would understand. But what is she doing that should cause her pain?

She is just setting calmly at home or in her shop sharing her thought with her friends, working on her fantastic pictures, tweaking her template and helping anyone with a computer problem that asks. It ain’t right I tell you, it just ain’t right! Sigh… I am sure not annoyed with CeeCi, it’s not her fault her shoulder is bothering her. But I have to complain to someone. Do you think writing my congressman would help?? I guess it’s worth a try.


Picture from http://go.funpic.hu

6 comments:

  1. My horrible day just got worse.

    *hugs but not grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I sure wish she had a way to make it better! And know exactly what is going on without too much expense.

    Carye

    PS: WELCOME BACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whole situation is just unfair..or another way to put it....IT JUST SUCKS..welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, unusual as it is, I just have to agree with everyone, that didn't do a lot for my day either.
    But having you back dear girl, helps!!! *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back, PK! Now I need to go read what all this about CeeCi is all about... TTFN!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't made it to the CeeCi mystery yet, but welcome back, PK, and I can't wait to hear about Harry!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete