I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, March 25, 2022

I'm outta here...

For a few days. After staying where I belong for the past two years we are heading off to par-tay in the big wild city of Cincinnati, Ohio. It’s not my dream vacation destination but there are people there I want to see. My cousin and his wife are having some big life events and their daughter planned a large family surprise party for them. Now the mom found out about the festivities fairly quickly, but she doesn’t know that several family members are coming from NC.


As much as I like to be around family normally I’d say that was too far to drive for a party. But I quickly realized that this family has driven here for the family reunion at our home every year for the past thirty-four years. Even with high gas prices I don’t think this trip would even come close to evening things up.


Their kid has worked hard on this. She’s hosting a dinner at her home Friday night, a painting brunch for Saturday morning (I have no idea what this entails) and then dinner at a nice restaurant Saturday evening. My sister is riding up with us while other cousins are flying in. Are we a wild bunch or what?


While I’m off attending who-knows-what kind of parties with my cousins in their sixties and seventies, you all hold down blogland. And I’ll be back soon to tell you of my wild adventures!


*Pictures may not accurately portray the parties we'll be attending. But one can hope.

11 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds awesome PK, have a wonderful time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're here and it's been great.

      Delete
  2. OH fun!! and hey - are you implying 60 and 70 year olds don't know how to party??!!! Trust me - we have had all those years to practice and we all know practice makes perfect (cheeky grin)

    Have a wonderful few days with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm implying that MY cousins don't know how to party. Big make your own tacos party last night and not even any beer! But we are enjoying ourselves.

      Delete
  3. That's wonderful PK. What fun, enjoy and yes look forward to reading all about it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie! It's snow here right now.

      Delete
  4. PK, go have the wildest time imaginable! We'll see you when you get back!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go for fun - not wild...

      Delete
  5. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Hope you don't end up in jail like Cassie would if she was going with you. And if she gets in your head, don't do as she says.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm trying, but if Cassie and Sue both show up I'm throwing my lot with them!

      Delete