I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Just another meme

Just a little something to keep you mildly entertained for a minute or so. 




1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? 
Coffee

2.Why did you pick your avatar? 
It looked like Cassie’s ivory brush to me. 

3.Can you play Guitar Hero? 
I can barely play a radio.

4.Name someone who made you laugh today? 
Nick


5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 
About mid-night because that’s my norm.


6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? 
Nope.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? 
Not that I remember.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook? 
Nick. If that doesn’t count then maybe a mile or two.


9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? 
Sure, I’m friends with a couple of my ex’s. Old boyfriends, not husbands.


10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I like it

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? 
It’s been a long time.

12. What do you like to daydream about? 
The current book I’m writing.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 
A selfie of me and LJ.

14. Was yesterday better than today? 
About the same.

15. Can you live a day without TV? 
Sure, but I do like to have it on in the evening. 

16. Are you upset about anything? 
Well, Mollie’s traveling, Collin will be soon, LJ is heading across the country. Mollie has no working furnace and it’s supposed to be 19 degrees this weekend. Nick’s just had surgery on his eyes. Blogger hates me and doesn’t want me commenting… so no, I’m okay. Things are pretty normal.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? 
Mine have been.

18. Are you a bad influence? 
With a little effort, I can be.

19. Night out or night in? 
Usually, a night in is way better.

20. What items could you not go without during the day? 
I really like my phone close by.


21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? 
Since we haven’t been allowed in since early 2020 I really don’t remember.


22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? 
Landed

23. How do you feel about your life right now? 
I like it, not perfect but pretty darn good.

24. Do you hate anyone? 
Not for more than a second or twoWe’re not counting world leaders, are we?

25. If we were to look at the pictures in your phone, what am I likely to see? Mostly family and pets.


26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? 
If they are not checking for Ibuprofen, I'm good.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? 
Yes they have, a old aunt. Who knew the elderly could be so astute? 

28. What song is stuck in your head? 
None, thankfully!

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 AM, who do you want it to be? 
There is no one I know of that I want knocking on my window at 2:00 AM.

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? 
I'm outta luck if I did.

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow. 
Have to? Not a damn thing and I love it.

32. Do you think too much or too little? 
Usually.

6 comments:

  1. Hi PK,

    Great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. You, a bad influence? Surely not.

    I hope all went well with Nick's surgery. Wishing everyone safe travels.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The surgery went well and he is healing nicely - but he looks strange without his glasses.

      I guess I'm not really a bad influence, but I'm working on it.

      Delete
  2. I don't believe I've seen that meme before. Good find, and great answers!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll do this one Hermione. It was fun.

      Delete
  3. I'm with Hermione - never seen this one before - am thinking I may steal it...

    and oh lordie - got a cheeky answer to the first one "what was the last thing you put in your mouth" (cheeky grin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please steal away! I just can't imagine what your cheeky answer could be. A hot dog, perhaps?

      Delete