I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, September 02, 2021

Please


I got a wonderful email yesterday.  Here it is -

Your book, Secrets on the River: A Cassie's Family Story, has been picked to be one of the contenders in the Cover of the Month contest - September 2021.
Would you be willing to click over and vote for me? I'm in a group of 100 at the moment I think, if I make the top 25 I'll probably ask you to vote again.

I put this on my FB page, but I wasn't planning to put it here until Mollie suggested it. She's a pretty smart kid - must have had smart parents. Click below to vote.

Please vote 



5 comments: