I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Empty cupboard


I'm sorry folks! No story, not today anyway. The cupboard is completely bare. Hopefully there are some stories in the works out there and I will be getting some soon. Trust me folks I am not that great a writer, I can't come up with many stories on my own. I depend on you for stories. I hope some of you who have written stories in the past will write some more for us. And if you have never written one - give it a try! I bet you will enjoy it. Please send your stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com Any time I have a story I promise to put it up for you.

But I do have a surprise for you today. You are invited to a party! Click here and head over to Cassie's for a big birthday party for Mthc!!

5 comments:

  1. I just decided I can't work today. It can't be Friday thats it. It's Tuesday or maybe I'm dreaming this.

    Did someone say party? I have to go pack the leather flogger and the beast paddle and get a five gallon pail of lotion for some sore butts.

    *hugs and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I'd comment on the post but the only thing that caught my eye about today's post is that "Empty cupboard" is titled "Empty cupboad". I guess besides running out of stories, you also ran out of the letter "r". =)

    *grins*
    ~the littlest angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. PK, sorry to hear that, I'm sure that someone will send you one or two stories.
    See you at the party.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK-Wish I could help you out but I've never had much talent as a writer.

    It's time to quit sweating the small stuff though and get to Mthc's party! I hear it's a real blowout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. David I am glad you will be around to party with us all day. But did you have to take the beast to the party??

    Angel,
    Just want I need - a reader who can spell! LOL, I fixed it are you happy??

    Paul,
    I sure wish you would be one of those people who would send me a story!! Think about it once your arm recovers from this weekend!

    Franny,
    Don't worry I will be at Cassie's all weekend! Just think about trying a story. All you need is an idea from your mind or from real life. Even if you don't want to publish it you might give it a try!

    See you all at Cassies!

    ReplyDelete