I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A plug and the Reveal



I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am happy to be feeling 100% again! Before we get to the reveal this week I have to tell you about a new fast food restaurant that just opened in town. It’s a Captain D’s and I was planning to go when the crowd let up some. But I had no idea it was a theme restaurant for us!! But a few days ago a flyer came in the mail, across the top in big bold letters was the following statement…

KNOW SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A GOOD TAILSMACKING? GO TO TAILSMACK.COM AND LET THE TAILSMACKING BEGIN!

This place deserves our patronage!! I plan to be there as often as possible!




Now to the reveal!! Fantasy Friday was a big hit this week. We all love a good story about something that really happened and it was really special coming from one of the guys. But which guy? David and Joe were running neck to neck there for a while. Finally in the end David pulled ahead and about 48% of you got it right, it was David!!!

Thanks David!! You did a great job and according to my comments yesterday you and Mthc are going to have plenty more real life events to write about in the future! I am looking forward to reading all about it!

I may sound like a broken record but I am living Friday to Friday for stories. There are no backups in reserve, so if anyone has a story for next Friday please, please sent it to elisspeaks@yahoo.com I hope everyone knows by now that anyone reading here is more than welcomed to send a story!!

12 comments:

  1. PK, that restaurant sounds great.
    Glad that you are feeling a 100% hopefully you won't have to worry about that again.
    **********************************
    I got it wrong again, still an excellent story David thank you.
    **********************************
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 AM

    Great Story, David! Thank you!! Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, thanks for sharing the story. It was great. And I actually guessed right this time. PK, I am so glad to hear you are feeling all better. :-) Take care, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pk, Sounds like my kind of restaurant. Glad you all enjoyed my story. I can tell you it won't be my last one.

    I thank all of you with your kind comments.

    *hugs and grins*
    David

    ReplyDelete
  5. David has outdone himself but MTHC deserves congrats on breaking some new ground, too. Hey David? Try the belt out on her and then post about that!!!!! Go for it, MHC! Dare to dream...

    Love and hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, am I the only one that thing that David and Mthc need a BLOG???

    Sheez, with stories like these, I'd be sure to stop in daily for a dose of those two!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. THINK, I KNOW I typed THINK!

    Stupid keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read David's writing before, and he's very good, isn't he? Thanks for sharing that with us, David! And thanks for letting him, MTHC! LOL
    PK, we've had Captain D's here for many years - it's SO much better than the only other fast food fish here - Long John Silver's.
    Now, what I want here is a JACK-IN-THE-BOX! Every time I cross the state line to NC or SC I always stop and get some of their one-of-a-kind tacos!

    Huggs!
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Paul,
    Yep I like the new place and Davids writing!

    Lilly,
    Glad to see you around more!

    Terpsichore,
    It takes more that a hospita to get me down!

    David we may go there tonight! Thanks again for the story!!

    Tig,
    The more they play the better those emails get!

    Grace,
    Trust me, I have been pestering them to start one for a long time!

    Oh and evidently you went to the PK Elis school of typing.

    Reesa,
    You sure you don't just like Captain D's for the tailsmacking? You come for a visit and I'll take you to our Jack-in-the-box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi stopped by to try and catch up. The story was terrific. Great job David!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yoo Hoo, I got it right! Thanks for the story David. Did you get a new journal?

    ReplyDelete
  12. yihaaaaaaaaaaaa and teeheeeeeeeeeee, I had it right I knew it... grinnnn... well, I must admit I do recognize David's hand... even if it is only virtual *winks*

    congrats...love that story... and gotta have more talks with mthc...

    ReplyDelete