I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, April 27, 2007

SNAFU

Well, well I had an interesting Friday! I wrote my assignment and emailed it to Nick late last night so that he could read it after I went to work this morning. I was comfortable with what I said and so I was feeling pretty good. At work Eva and I emailed back for forth a bit as usually but then I saw I had a reply from Nick. I felt like my heart did skip a beat and I quickly opened it. Do you all know how much I love Nick; he came through for me just like I knew he would. I didn’t second guess anything I had told him. He was very receptive and indicated we could talk about some of the things I had in mind. He also threw in a suggestion that I not leave my dirty socks on the living room floor as I occasionally do.

I was feeling very good about my first assignment and response so I asked Eva if she would like to see what I had written. I mean, it’s not like we keep a lot of secrets from each other. She said of course she wanted to read it if I didn’t think Nick would mind. I told her no I didn’t think he would mind but he wouldn’t really know anyway. Okay here is where you need to pay attention, I wish I had been. I was going to bring up the email where I had been working on my assignment but instead I had the one up including Nick reply, which I had never intended to send her. But I didn’t realize that was up and off it went. We are usually back and forth every little bit all day and when she hadn’t responded in about 20 minutes I asked her “You just not like what I wrote or are you actually working?” She came back and said she had replied some time ago and for me to check my other address. I did, and told her no, nothing.

Red Alert!

The next time I checked I had an email with the subject ‘Red Alert, Red Alert’ as Eva realized the she had sent her reply not to me but to Nick by mistake. Bless her heart she was extremely worried and upset wondering if either Nick or I was going to be mad. I wasn’t particularly worried. I mean it’s not like Nick is going to go into shock that I had shared some of my writing with Eva. I told her not to worry. She asked me if I was going to tell Nick exactly want happened and I told her I would if he asked me.

Okay jump ahead to when I got home. I was feeling much better so I decided to go to the gym after all. When I got home I was taking off my socks but had them in my hand and I said “Look, I am taking these to the dirty clothes”. He said “Yes that’s where they go. And could you please tell me why Eva is emailing me about this?” Oops! Why did a picture of Lucy and Ethel pop in my mind as I realized I had some ‘splaining to do’! I explained everything and he said “You sticking with that story?” I wanted to say ‘No, give me a minute and I’ll come up with something better!’ But I knew he wasn’t mad.

He followed me to the bedroom where clean laundry waiting to be folded. Somehow I knew when I mentioned DD there would be laundry in my future. While I was folding Nick came up behind me and pulled my pants down and started smacking me with the crop (Eva’s favorite of course, this was half her fault!). I started to say something but he said “keep folding!” So I am trying to fold clothes and put them away with Nick after me with the crop!

When the bed was finally cleared off Nick had me lay down and began taken off the rest of my clothes. I was still hot from the gym so he sent me for a quick cool shower. It felt great and you guys are right, those pops sting more when your butt is wet. Nick didn’t keep me completely nude, he handed me the blindfold! He kept me hot with the crop not only my butt, but on those tinder inner thighs and lightly between my legs which is such a turn on. Although I couldn’t see I reached our and found what I wanted and took him in my mouth and he gave up on the crop to return the favor.

This was turning into a wonderful afternoon when he turned me back over and got out one of the butt plugs, the one that vibrates. Wonderful sensations were flooding through me. In a bit he changed and used the anal beads we have and then when I knew I couldn’t wait any longer he took me from behind and it was incredible! That was an afternoon to remember! As we lay there with the cool breeze playing through the window we were coming back to ourselves. I was feeling completely satisfied as I looked over and smiled at Nick. He looked back at me and said “Well I certainly hope you learned your lesson!”

13 comments:

  1. what an absolutely wonderful afternoon. well except trying to fold cloths while getting spanked. I hope this doesn't give Ed any Ideas.
    Hugs
    LISA

    ReplyDelete
  2. folding clothes hmmm. Mthc better watch out. Sounds like a fantastic time you two had.

    *hugs* and great spankings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Okay okay... You had a great afternoon and I'm thrilled about that BUT in my defense.... next time cut and paste!!!! Don't forward!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:54 AM

    PK, apparently there is something to this communication thing that works! Hmmm....I'll have to try that.

    Way to go, girl!!! Goody for you.

    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK, what a great afternoon, and did you learn your lesson. WEG
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, PK!

    Huggs,
    Reesa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, Did you learn your lesson?

    I'm thinking, not so much!

    With lessons like that, there wouldn't be much laundry doing in these parts.

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa,
    It was an experience! Maybe we should have some rating system for the blogs when we don't want our guys to get new ideas!

    David,
    Just don't tell Mthc that you heard it here.

    Eva,
    Yeah, okay, I'll work on it.

    Debbie,
    I haven't been trying it long enough to vouch for it but so far so good.

    Paul,
    What do you think?

    Reesa,
    It was fun. I missed answering your comment yesterday but I have now if you go back and check.

    Grace,
    I learned something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a whole new way of getting housework done....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am SO happy for both of you! You're going to inspire me yet, just wait and see!

    Huge hugs and soft pillows,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful time you guys had. Sounds like the perfect spanking experience, some 'naughtiness', the 'busted period' and then the spank!
    Yum, yum!

    Glad life seems to be picking up for you PK 'somewhat' ;-)

    Hugs,
    Em x

    ps..loved the pic of the women on the phone, and the thought of you and Eva conspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess that will teach you, huh?! What a fun afternoon!

    ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. mthc,
    It's not you grandma way of cleaning! But it works for me!

    Tiggs,
    I hope we can you have inspired us often enough!

    Em,
    Glad to see you back. I was a fun Friday for us both. Now if I can get over this cold it will be great.

    Maggie,
    You got it! I am filled with remorse!!

    ReplyDelete