I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hope you had fun!


Now it seems that there were a lot of people at my house this week. CeeCi did a great job on the decorations. Really you all are welcomed and I wasn’t worried about you cleaning up after the party so much as I hope Eva cleaned up before she asked you all over!! I just wished she had gotten to the closet!

I do however think a few things need to be cleared up. Was this or was it not a toga party. I would like those who took pictures to post them. Especially if you have a shot of Grace or Cassie in togas!

Theresa “Oh my gravy” Eva will accuse you of being Southern! And by the way, would you know anything about the 50 butt plugs David found in the closet. They are not mine and you are the only one I know with a collection that size!! Fess up please!!

My apologies to Tig for accusing her of breaking the bed. I read more closely that it was Grace trying to get away from David and the yellow peril!! David, no wonder Mthc encourages so you to go to so many parties. She keeps hoping you will lose that thing somewhere!!

Bonnie I was glad you stopped by! Eva’s pup did a pretty good job maybe she will change his name to Hoover! I appreciate Snow and Debbie and Carye bring food. I hope you guys keep coming back party or not!! Or email sometimes! And Storynattie, you might have been here before and just didn’t recognized CeeCi’s changes. You come back too!

Now about the movie you found. It was just the one behind the TV, right? Thank goodness! The leather outfits and the leisure suits all belong to the production company. Cassie is real closed mouthed about Cassie’s Chastised Productions. But in answer to Paul’s question I know she would like to claim him for her stable!! Whatever that might mean! And Paul I am beginning to wonder, do you come to these parties to spank all the ladies that line up and beg or just for the cheesecake?

Well I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!!! Please come back when I am here. I do love the company. I have decided to leave the decorations up a bit longer. As Eva says they do start to grow on you!!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:21 PM

    I love you. Glad you're home. And yes, I cleaned up before everyone arrived. What are friends for anyhow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too. Also glad you are home! Actually something was really missing at the party! You!

    Huggs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old, old, old, I'm feeling really old right now. Mr. Leisure suit in the last picture has his foot up on the bumper of a Chevy Vega. My first car was a Vega...hey your's was too if I remember correctly. Old, old, old, now I can't remember if it was you or not.

    Oh, Paul. does come for the cheesecake and while he's here he likes to keep his swinging arm in good shape!

    I'm so glad you're back. Eva did do a good job of cleaning, just missed that hiding spot behind the TV.

    Love you bunches, missed you muches.

    CeeCi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, all these I love you's are a bit much, but yeah, you know how I feel, too! *grins and bounces* Now go whack David, would ya? Nick won't mind, and I'd pay to watch... hitting me hard enough to break the bed...

    I sure hope MY party is even half as good as yours and Grace's!

    Love ya, girl,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tt really wasn't the same with out you here. What goes here my first car was a little green vega. Glad to have you back my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:42 AM

    I would have come to the party but I was away. Can I come to the next one? *smiles*
    Hope your well.
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  7. PK, CeeCi has the right of it, at the rate I'm expected to spank I need really high octane fuel. Cheesecake fills the bill nicely.
    Great that you are back, love you, well, all the others said it.
    BTW, pop over to the garden tomorrow, there's a new feature. *G*
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eva, Thereas,
    You two sure do know how to make a girl feel good!

    CeeCi, David,
    I missed you both too. And yes CeeCi you're right I had a Vega too. And maybe Theresa! I wonder if there is a connection between Vega's and spanking.

    Tig,
    I'll let Mthc take the whacks at David! I would imagine that your party might rock blogland!

    Padme!
    I think you were having quite a party of your own! I missed it too so maybe we will meet over at Tiggr's.

    Paul,
    You are welcomed to eat cheesecake at my house anytime!! I plan to be at CeeCi bright and early in the morning. I have been waiting for this!!

    ReplyDelete