I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 01, 2022

The Big City

What a great trip! I’ll never be a real fan of NYC, but I really enjoyed this trip. The very best part, of course, was seeing LJ and Collin. We stayed in an amazing hotel near LJ’s work.  I wasn’t a real fan of the shower being wide opened. I glad I was staying there with Nick and not someone like a work colleague.

 


LJ usually chooses our hotels for us depending on what we’ll be doing. Last time we wanted to be in the theater district and the room was adequate, clean and exactly where we wanted to be in the city. We weren’t too concerned with the view and it was a good thing we weren’t – this was it.

 

 



This time we wanted to see where LJ works now and Little Island. I did tell the boy I wouldn’t mind a slightly up graded view. I think he did a pretty good job….

 

 






 

Wait for it….

 

 

 







Yes, I’d say this was an improvement. The whole wall was glass. It was amazing! LJ says that this building is notorious for people standing at the windows naked and waving to people on the Highline. Sometimes they even have sex up against the window. Would I do anything like that… what happens in NY, stays in NY.

 

Thursday afternoon we wandered a little in The Village, had lunch with LJ and napped a little until he got off work. We went to dinner with him and his friend who married him and Collin – a lovely girl then he took us to see his apartment. I loved it. It’s reasonably large for a NYC apartment, two bedrooms, a decent size living room – and remember since the building isn’t zoned as an apartment building legally – they haven’t had to pay a dime in rent since last February. (Long story) With LJ's permission here are some pictures.






The next day we toured the Whitney Museum. There feature this month were the works of Edward Hopper. It was great he did many pictures with windows almost voyeuristic, but not in a creepy way. 



That afternoon we went to Little Island. It was a beautiful place, but the fact that they treated my son so badly tainted me against it a little.

 

That night we went to dinner with LJ and Collin, who had had a rehearsal the night before. And with very little help we found our way back to the hotel all by ourselves! 

 

I’ll be posting soon about our trip to the zoo – a very nice day! And my medical junk. At least I have things to write about now.

8 comments:

  1. Hi PK, glad you had such a wonderful time in the big smoke visiting the boys. Wow, the view from the hotel is spectacular. Had to giggle at people standing naked and even having sex at the windows lol. Love the boys apartment.

    Looking forward to hearing about the zoo, and intrigued to hear your medical update.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that some view? LJ says he's seen some real shows from there.

      I love their apartment too. I'll get to writing.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:25 AM

    What a lovely apartment the boys have. We have a lava lamp too; ours is red. I've never been to NYC but would love to see it someday.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine for a visit - and I hope you get to go someday. There are parts that are great. One piece of advice, go while you can still use steps if you want to use the Subway.

      Delete
  3. Happy you had a wonderful time. A beautiful view from your hotel room. I love the boys apartment.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have one other bedroom that they have pretty much turned over to the cat. I'm not sure about the hammock, but Collin loves it.

      Delete
  4. Deena6:07 AM

    Wow! Love the apartment! What a find in NYC! Same for your hotel! It sounds like a truly wonderful time you all had together 🤗. Did you sleep for days when you returned home? I find NYC exhausting even if we’re just there for a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apartment really impressed me too. Fairly large and very well decorated for two boys! I have been sleeping. I get up at regular time then go right back to sleep in my chair.

      Delete