I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Welcome all!

 


Hello everyone! Welcome to Love Our Lurkers Day! I'm proud to say I've taken part in everyone so far. I wanted to write a little about spanking today. I know I rarely do, but if you’re still lurking here you certainly deserve it, so just a word.

 

I am a spanko. I was born a spanko and I have no doubt I’ll die a spanko. The fact that we no longer practice the lifestyle has nothing to do with it. If you too are a spanko I get you. I completely understand your secrecy at times, your longing for the lifestyle, your giggles at some spankings and your tears at others. You’ll never look at an array of belts or wooden spoons without the thoughts in your head. 

I have a decade and mores worth of old posts asking spanking questions, telling spanking stories, giving spanking instruction and suggestions for how to get your partner to spank. Please, please go back and look. In fact, the same can be said for most of us bloggers. Go look in everyone’s archives!

 

When I was thinking of writing today post something I read in a book a long time ago came to mind. I read this close to fifty years ago and not only did I remember it, but I was also able to find the book! Though it was written for something entirely different it made me think of the journey through life as a spanko. I’m paraphrasing a little of it.

 

We’re on a journey though the ins and outs of the spanking lifestyle. As you wander through the different blogs get comfortable, visit with us and let us gain knowledge from one another. Here we can talk of our experiences. It’s good to see this lifestyle through the eyes of others.

There is acceptance here. You are welcome to come and go. We may not be here tomorrow – we’re on a journey ourselves, you know. Please stop and speak. Through these posts may we all enjoy and gain strength from one another.

 

Thank you for coming by today. Please come by anytime. It’s true, we don’t know where we’ll be tomorrow, but we can enjoy today together.

14 comments:

  1. Happy LoL day PK! You know I'm no lurker here lol. Always enjoy visiting :)

    I absolutely love this post and found myself nodding in agreement while reading. Your words at the end are absolutely spot on.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz you are the most loyal ever! I miss all those who used to be here, but I'm happy for the ones here now.

      Delete
  2. Happy LOL day PK, I have been visiting your blog for 12 years now, with making very few comments, I hope you carry on for many more years Gillx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gillx, so glad you're here. I hope my post over the past few years haven't disappointed. Just know I'm definitely still a spanko!

      Delete
  3. PK, I loved reading your post and I wa doing exactly as Roz, nodding in agreement.
    Happy LOL day. I love visiting you.
    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agreed. It's been fun being here with you for so many years.

      Delete
  4. Hi PK,

    Your blog is one of the ones I have visited ever since I started blogging, and perhaps even before that. I love the wooden spoons!

    Happy LoL day!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been friends a long time! Wooden spoons are always special.

      Delete
  5. PK, have a great LOL Day! Blogger is being a pill, so not blog from me today unless I can get it sorted out. Have fun!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger bugs me too. I can no longer get on Cassie's Space. But so far, so good here.

      Delete
  6. Happy LOL Day. Hope you have a great one.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did and hope the same for you.

      Delete
  7. I love this! :-) Hugs dear friend

    ReplyDelete