I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Away we go

We’re landing in NYC around 10 o’clock EST this morning. And I’m feeling much, much better. Even the cough is almost gone. We’re staying about a block where LJ works. Nick and I have the afternoon to check out the area ourselves. Then LJ will pick us up after he gets off and take us to see his apartment, then dinner.

 


Friday we’ll tour the museum where LJ works and Little Island and have dinner with one of his friends. This is the friend who officiated at his and Collin’s wedding. She and LJ have been friends since they met at Governor’s School, eighteen years ago. And on Saturday we’re going to see the Bronx Zoo.



We’ll head home on Sunday. And I’ll let you the details of the trip. I also got some interesting news from my doctor. Nothing awful, but it is interesting.

5 comments:

  1. Hi PK, so glad to hear you are feeling better in time for the trip and that the news from the doc isn't awful. Now I'm curious.

    Have a wonderful time in NYC, I love the sound of your itinerary. Looking forward to hearing about it.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so curious about the medical news. But that can wait. Glad you got better(-ish) in time for the trip. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful visit! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deena7:25 PM

    So happy you’re feeling better and having this time together! Looking forward to hearing details…and the interesting medical news. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun. Look forward to all the news.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete