I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I’m so excited about today!



It’s an ordinary Tuesday, why am I so excited? Because it’s an ordinary Tuesday. Ordinary days are my very favorites. There is so much going on. There have been a bunch of doctor visits. Yesterday, I was in charge of decorating our church for Christmas. There were about a dozen of us and we had a good time.

 

Tomorrow I’m going shopping with Mollie – and you know I love spending time with Mollie. And of course the next day is Thanksgiving and we’ll be seeing Nick’s family. I enjoying visiting with them and the food will be good.

 

But today… today Nick is at work, and I don’t have to go ANYWHERE! I’ll wake up when the sun wakes me up. I’ll fix a little breakfast when I feel like it. After watching GMA and a little of Kelly and Ryan, I’ll get a cup of coffee and head to my writing room. I’ll turn on my gas logs and curl up with one of the cats and we’ll write a little. Mostly emails today. My sister sent me one of her books to beta read for her, so I’ll spend some time doing that. 



And if I read enough to make me sleepy, I’ll stretch on in the recliner and take a nap. I have all the fixing for a nice meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner. And after dinner Nick and I will watch the next episode of the Crown and then I probably watch a movie after he goes to bed.


I can only imagine how dull that sounds to many of you – but it’s my very favorite type of day. Special days are fine – Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc… but my very favorites are ordinary days when I can stay home and do exactly what I want to do all day.

6 comments:

  1. This doesn't sound dull to me at all PK, it sounds perfect. You have had a lot going on and a busy time coming up. You deserve a nice quiet day to yourself. I love the ordinary days too. Enjoy :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they wonderful? I had a great day.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an absolutely perfect day. Enjoy.
    Are you enjoying the Crown? Not sure if I'll watch this 5 season.

    LOve,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are enjoying the Crown, although I know it's fiction based on a little fact. But it's interesting.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a lovely day. Because of the re-emergence of Covid here, many of my days are spent without errands to do or excursions outside, but we have a schedule that we must keep to for the dogs' sakes, so no lying in bed for me!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dogs, but owning cats is easier. Our cats sleep with us but they usually stay in bed longer than I do.

      Delete