I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, November 08, 2022

The Zoo

 Last Saturday we all went to the Bronx Zoo. Both boys were surprised to realize they had been in NYC for over eleven years and had never been. We really had a great day. It also gave the boys a chance to reevaluate a decision they had made a long time ago. The zoo was hosting children in their halloween costumes. Now they know FOR SURE that they do not want kids. It was pretty wild.

Here a few of the beautiful sights we got to see.






















4 comments:

  1. Hi PK, glad you had such an enjoyable time at the zoo. The pics are awesome! Thank you for sharing. Had to laugh at the boys deciding they definitely don't want children lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After listening to the yelling, screaming and crying most of the day I wasn't even sure I would have chosen to have kids! But being there with two grown kids was super.

      Delete
  2. PK, I can't believe the boys have been in NY eleven years.
    Happy you had a great time visiting the boys. The pictures are super,. Animals look well cared for.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stuns me too Ronnie. I'm glad that they love it so. The animals all looked healthy and reasonably happy. I hope they were.

      Delete