I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 03, 2022

Nearly out the door

I’m flying out to see Sunny in the morning. I have to say packing is a trial. I’m used to traveling by car. Need an extra pair of shoes or two, toss them in. Want to take a coat or heavy sweater, go ahead, there’s plenty of room. I can take my big water cup, my travel blanket, my pillow… but not on the plane. I’m not checking a bag so it’s only what I can carry. It’s a good thing I’m not into fashion. It’s mostly shorts and T-shirts.


Thankfully I believe my cold has run its course. Of course, the cough still lingers, and may for months. It’s so strange. I can go all day without coughing and then it’s like a switch has been thrown and for a short time it sounds, and feels, as though I’m trying to cough up a lung. Then it just stops. If it can do that it should be able to stop all together.


In other news. LJ is looking to change jobs. He’s working nearly sixty-five to seventy hours a week, week after week. But what’s worse for him is that his superiors won’t listen to him about policies and even small changes to be made that would make the place run so much more smoothly. He has feelers out and a good network of people who are feeding him tips and suggestions. All I want is my son to be happy. Hopefully something really good is heading his way.

 

Mollie went to a party last week and has one to go to this coming weekend. She’s still not found anyone to date (not sure she’s really looking) but at least going to parties is better than just staying home or being in her classroom – there are so few eligible men in either of those places. Next week is a Kentucky Derby party - she already has her hat.



Nick and I are plodding along as any sweet little old couple should. Since I’m traveling to see Sunny on my own, I’ve told him to pick a spot he wants to travel to, and I’ll be right by his side. Any traveling is a little hard for me, homebody that I am, but I know it will be good for the both of us.

 

I’m not taking my computer as I fly off to the wild blue yonder, but I’ll be in touch soon after I get back. Hold a good thought for me as I travel, I’m not good at navigating by myself but I can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time with Sunny and please say hello for me. I'm sure you two will have just as much fun as Cassie and the gals lol. Just don't get into any trouble ya hear?

    Best wishes to LJ on the job search.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to tell her hello for you. We have traveled together before so I think we'll be able to stay our of serious trouble.

      Delete