I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

A visit with Sunny and Ray!



I’ve been to see Sunny and Ray and I made it back in one piece. I had a ball. Although I hate flying, I have to say it went very smoothly. Sunny picked me up and we went to one of her favorite spots – an outdoor restaurant where I could put my toes in the sand as I sipped my peach margarita and watch the water. Every now and then a pretty lizard climbed a palm tree near us or ran across the sand for atmosphere.



The next day Sunny’s brother and SIL took us out on their boat. That was so much fun! We saw some boats – huge boats, expensive boats … ridiculously expensive boats! I have no idea how much, but you could just tell from looking. They were amazing. Sunny’s brother’s boat was smaller, but I don’t think I could have enjoyed the larger one anymore.



We went straight from the boat to another restaurant right on the beach, fantastic view, great food. I did not go hungry on this trip!

 

On Friday we did a little shopping in an interesting antique shop. I love looking through antique stores in the hopes of finding something like Cassie’s ivory brush – but so far, no luck. We went to Sunny’s clubhouse next – they really have a great place to live. Baker mentioned that she wouldn’t feel comfortable in a place with so many alligators or crocodiles. I have to say I didn’t see a single one, but I did sent Baker this sign. I stuck to both rules.



Sunny sent me this picture later, so I know they’re there, but I still didn’t get to see any.


That night, Sunny cooked and WOW! Who knew my friend had so many talents? That roast, cooked as perfectly as any I’ve ever had was done so simply, I think even I can do it. If it turns out as good for me as it did for her, I’ll give you the secret.



I really loved my trip, but as always, I’m happy to be home. Now I need to get back in the groove of writing, both posts and books.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back PK! Wow, what a fantastic trip! Sounds like you packed it in. I'm so glad you gals got to catch up and have such a wonderful time together:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    P.S. I didn't realise there were an abundance of crocs and alligators there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. In Florida there are little ponds everywhere and usually an alligator or two in each.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous6:04 AM

    Happy you had a wonderful time. I didn't know there were loads of crocs and alligators there either.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are everywhere. Lots in the ponds on golf courses.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11:09 AM

    Sounds like a wonderful trip. That roast is beautiful! When you share the secret, please include what cut of beef it is. It’s always nice to have a special meal for company.
    Rosie Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I try it for myself I'll give all the details.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful trip. Those alligators kind of freak me out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! My mom was terrified of alligators, even the tiny new born ones.

      Delete