I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, January 11, 2021

I could use your help



Seems right, but I don't smoke

This has been a busy weekend for me. I love writing, I love having a book come out and I’ve loved the comments you've left telling me you liked it. Thank you! But promoting, trying to get the word out to readers (that don’t read here) is hard. It’s like working for a living. It’s especially difficult when you write spanking stories. Many people that do read the book, aren’t going to tell their friends and neighbors. I wouldn’t have when I first started reading this genre. Therefore, word of mouth isn’t going to work. Advertising is just hard to figure out. I did manage to get it on twitter. But I don’t really use twitter. Would/could I put it up again later, sometime? It’s confusing.

 

I do have a favor to ask though – Bookbub and Goodreads do some advertising for me by sending out the fact that it’s a new release. At least I know Bookbub does. It will send it to all my followers. So how many followers do I have? At the moment it stands at eleven. And I’m sure that counts Nick, my kids, my sister and a niece. If you’re willing, could you go to each of these sights and just follow me? 

 

Bookbub

 

 

Goodreads

 

Now this next request isn’t just for me, but I have to say it once and a while. When you read a book you like any book you like, please consider putting a review on Amazon. I have the blog and the reason I’ve blogged so long is because I love the feedback. You post something and people talk to you, sometimes good sometimes not so good, but you know what people think and most I’ve dealt with have been very kind.

 


A book’s different, you may spend six months working on it and out it goes and … crickets. You’re always happy if it sells well, but what you really want to know is did anyone like it? So when you read a book you really enjoy think about leaving that review. Just a sentence or two really helps and can often encourage someone else to give it a try. Just something to think about. Keep reading!

8 comments:

  1. Hi PK,following:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll follow you too. Thanks for letting us know about this.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. So follow you here.... then go to those book sites and follow you there....? I’ll go there after I finish my work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go back and check my Bookbub and Goodreads. I thought I had but it has been ages since I was there. I LOVED the book!

    Hugs
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy! And I think the next one is even better!

      Delete