I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Monday, October 19, 2020

Blogging, dentist, birthday, golf, domestic goddness - take your pick

I haven’t been posting as much lately and now with a crazy world I think we should all be posting more – just to touch base and trying for some normality in this time of Covid. Sadly, I’m not going to have a spank encounter to relate each time. But still,  picture us all just visiting. Remember in our minds we don’t have to have on mask or enforce social distancing. Although I do these things in real life for sure. 



My visit to the dentist was quite long and involved. But nothing like what Morningstar has had to deal with. The only extreme pain I had to deal with was paying. That was certainly bad enough. Morningstar, I hope things are better now.

 

Mollie had a birthday last week and for the first time I made her favorite cake – usually her aunt makes it. It’s a chocolate chip pound cake and it is good. She was very surprised and told me, “You’ve made a mistake, Mom. Now I know you can make it.” My baby who was thirteen when I began blogging just turned twenty-eight! It’s hard to believe.



This is a golf weekend for Nick – but they are playing around here. Friday evening he wanted to invite the three guys he plays with for dinner. I was hesitant. I mean having anyone in during covid is a little stressful and on top of that, I DON’T COOK! But luckily Nick does. He did a beef tenderloin and it turned out fantastic! I took care of cleaning the house and making a dessert – Chocolate éclair cake. I have been overly domestic this week and I’m going to have to rest!

 

I hope you’ll come by and I do love comments – it’s just nice to know others are out there.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pk,

    I enjoyed reading your update. Happy Birthday to Mollie, well done on the cake. You have done it now, she will want a repeat lol.

    Any dental work is certainly painful on the wallet, glad it was the only pain. Sounds like a wonderful dinner with Nick's golfing friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cake was really good. The dinner did turn out very well. But I'll still never love entertaining.

      Delete
  2. ok I want the recipe for the chocolate eclair cake!!! Is the picture of the chocolate chip pound cake?? I pictured a white cake with chocolate chips - that looks chocolate.. so yeah another recipe please (grinning)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Very few people ask for MY recipes. But you are welcomed to them I'll post them both on Wednesday.

      Delete
  3. Happy belated Birthday to Mollie. Sounds yummy. I want the recipe for the chocolate eclair cake as well please. Maybe you could post it up here.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, I have them here Wednesday.

      Delete
  4. Deena4:02 PM

    I will definitely be back for the recipe as well. I so appreciate your blog. Truly. It is nice to come by and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love it when you come by and comment. I think we need each other these days.

      Delete
  5. Hey PK

    I miss my morning reading with you ladies. I dont know what I was thinking going back to work now and at a school to boot. I miss my wake ups of quietly visiting and commenting.

    But I check in and visit once a week, sometimes more. It's nice to not have to worry about the politicking of the education system. I'm bad at it anyhow.

    Thanks for helping to keep me sane.
    Boo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you can come by sometimes. I know what you mean by the politicking of the education system. But I did love those final few years when 'they' would tell I had to do something I thought was stupid and I'd just say, "No, I'm not going to do it." Those years when it took more paperwork to fire me than to leave me alone!

      Delete