I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Early present

I got an early birthday gift. My apple watch conked out when it tried to update. I went for years not wearing a watch but, boy when you get used to one, it’s hard to do without.



Mollie talked her dad into the early gift. It does a lot of stuff I like. I can get and receive text on it, answer my phone through it. It tells me the time, day, date and temperature at a glance. It will give me my heart rate, remind me to get up and walk and it keep records of my exercise and my sleep. It shows me what’s coming up on my calendar. And I use it to turn my audiobook on and off. I think the next version cooks and does laundry. 

 

But that wasn’t why Mollie was pushing so for it. She wants a way to call 911 on my wrist, she likes that it tells me if my heart go into an unnatural rhythm, she likes that it gives me my blood oxygen level, it even calls 911, Mollie and Nick should I fall suddenly. I like the watch, but does Mollie think I’m ninety? 

 

Anyway… I think it’s very pretty. Mollie picked out the band and help me find a few faces I like.  But I kinda wish they had waited and got the one that cooks and does the laundry.

6 comments:

  1. Deena1:08 AM

    That watch sounds like it's got everything but the kitchen sink! I actually think it's very sweet that Mollie is so concerned...and really...it is mighty handy dandy to have all of that right on your wrist! It is indeed very pretty! Enjoy and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that she is concerned. I like that she has one too - I don't worry about her heart rhythm or falling too much, but I like 911 on her wrist too.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what an awesome watch PK. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one cooks and cleans lol. Mollie is such a sweetheart and a wonderful, loving daughter.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely get the new addition if they come out with the cooking and cleaning one! And yes! Mollie is the best!

      Delete
  3. I love it but I think I would have liked one that does the cooking and laundry. You have a wonderful daughter.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been a bit better. And, yes, she is the best!

      Delete