I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Don't Bungee Jump Naked

Nick and I got to go see Jeannie Robertson this past weekend! Mollie and LJ gave us tickets way back for Mother/Father’s day. Some of you won’t know who this is and that means you have missed out on an extremely funny woman!




She was Miss North Carolina back in the 60’s and won Miss Congeniality when she went to the Miss America pageant. I got to meet her in person for the first time when I was about twelve. Her father and mine were in the same business and she was speaking at one of the conventions. For some reason one of her jokes from that conventions stuck with me. 

She told us they were sending their son to basketball camp and the camp insisted that parent sew the child’s name into every piece of clothing. Jeannie said that after they read that, they quickly changed their son’s name to Levi Izod.


I’m putting up my two favorite clips of her from YouTube. You can find tons more, but I swear in you sit down to watch a two minute clip, you’ll find yourself there an hour later, still laughing!





12 comments:

  1. Hi PK,

    How wonderful of LJ and Mollie to gift you both tickets. I hadn't heard of her and will definitely check out the clips.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can promise you'll enjoy the clips!

      Delete
  2. PK, you introduced me to this lovely and funny woman several years ago. She is quite a hoot. Glad you had a chance to see her in person!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:03 PM

    Thanks, I was having a bad morning and then saw this. Made me laugh out loud several times and I only watched one clip. Brightened a rough morning. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy. I really enjoy her clips and sit and laugh every time I see one. She can brighten anyone's day.

      Delete
  4. Hi, PK! I haven't heard her either, but I will soon check her videos out. Hugs, Windy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think after you see them. I really think she is funny.

      Delete
  5. PK, hi, I haven't heard of her, but will definitely look at the clips when I have more time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you'll give them a look - you won't be disappointed.

      Delete
  6. Deena6:08 PM

    Can't wait to sit down and enjoy a few of these videos!

    Totally off subject...I just finished book 7 :) They are just such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Telling me you enjoy Cassie is NEVER off the subject for me! Thank you so much.

      Delete