I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Enjoying hide and seek

I have really been enjoying my hide and seek game with my cards. For those who offered to help, if you’re in the states you should have them and if you’re over seas, they should be there soon.  I think my favorite place to put them is in books and magazines. Grace told me she was doing the same. She stuck them in copies of Fifty Shades. I found the auto version at one book store and put one card between each of the boxes as well as the books. I also stuck them in other books I either had read and liked or had covers that made me think someone would possible like spanking.

 
I think this is better than just leaving them places. You know the card is in their hand at some time. They may take it out and leave it there, or more likely they will get home with it still in the book. They can use it as a bookmark or what ever – but they will still look at it. I just like sneaking them in. It makes me feel like a ninja. You can see it doesn’t take much to amuse me.

I’m fighting a cold. Still don’t have the MRI appointment, but they called today and said they are working on it. I have a mammogram next Tuesday. Nick laughed when I told him I wanted to get all the doctor visits over with so nothing would interfere with my summer vacation.

School is tense, tense, tense! I think our principal and vice principal are coming close to blows. Any test that is causing this much tension and chaos cannot be good for anyone. I, however, am calm and relaxed.  I know how to give the test and I know how to calm my students. I could probably calm the principals too, but they would never lower themselves to listen to a teacher, so I will go serenely through my days and wish them the very best.


20 comments:

  1. Haha, you ninja you! That's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly I lead a fairly dull like - it's fun to feel like I'm sneaking to do something.

      Delete
  2. I am looking forward to being a ninja too
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they get there soon. I took them right to the post office to make sure I had the right postage and everything.

      Delete
  3. Oh what a great place to hide them! I was going to start at restaurant pub like places, but the bookstore is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think restaurants and pubs would be great! But I like the books too because eventually they will have to have it in their hand.

      Delete
  4. Oh and I hope you get the MRI soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PK,
    it's good that you are calm and serene, that way you will live to a ripe old age, and may even acquire some wisdom. LOL!
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wisdom? Surely I won't live that long!

      Delete
  6. great idea :-) how fun glad you are remaining calm...summer vacation is on its way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be happy to send you some cards to play along if you like. Fourteen more school days!

      Delete
  7. I've been sticking them in books that I'm sure women will read. Today, I'm going for my mamo to a women's center and I've loaded up on cards. Have you noticed any uptick in sales?

    I can imagine about school. My daughter is exhausted and she still has about 4 weeks to go. Staying calm and thinking of summer vacation will get you through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have noticed, but you know it's really hard to find out what you've sold.

      School is a thousand times better with the end in sight.

      Delete
  8. PK,

    Yes, as SG says, keep thinking about your summer vacation.

    I'm looking forward to being a ninja as well:) Good idea putting them in books.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I think that works well - you have a reader already. And all I want them to do is sample it. Well that's not true I want them to read them all!

      Delete
  9. I have been absent for so long that I didn't know all this was going on. I will be praying for you. And I hope you get all the tests done right away so you can enjoy a well deserved summer vacation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blondie,
      Nothing serious, just looking to see if anything could be pressing on my auditory nerve. I can't hear out of one ear well. They seem to be jumping right on it.

      Delete
  10. Hey PK...I was coming around the corner at Walmart and saw a woman look around and then snatch your card from the bulletin board and stick it in her pocket. :D After she left, I put up another.

    I also left some of your cards in books I know adults will read at the library. Am going to a book store up in the city over the weekend and plan to put some in them.

    My round of yearly vampire visit and boob smashing is next month...plan to take some of your cards and put them in mags during my visits.

    Hope if the principal and vice principal don't come to blows unless you are around to video it. LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat - I love that! I can only hope she will order it and enjoy. I have had fun with these cards. I'm not thrilled with the boob smashing and all, but it's one of the things we must do. Playing with the cards can make me laugh at these times.

      If they do go at it, my camera's coming out!

      Delete
  11. Cards seem like a great idea. On becoming smarter-I'm at the four score age and still waiting for wisdom.

    ReplyDelete