I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Just checking in

Just a quick update – I am having so much fun placing my cards around. I have two doctor appointments this week and I like the magazines. They area a great place to tuck the cards. No one notices you picking up a magazine to look at and then I tuck in a card. The next person to pick it up will find it and probably at least look at it – they may leave it right there, but they might just take it with them. If you’ve sent your address you should have them by now, if you’re in the US.


I can’t tell you much different about losing weight except Nick sure did read as I asked him too. I’ve woken up to the cane for the last two mornings – it’s quiet and Mollie’s here. Why does the cane have to be the only silent implement? I don’t know what will happen, but at least I don’t feel so down anymore.

13 comments:

  1. So glad you're in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel, it sure feels better.

      Delete
  2. Hi PK, I'm so glad to hear Nick is 'helping' you and that you are feeling better. What is it with the silent implements! The cane is definitely not my favourite!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he is willing to keep it up. But at least once Mollie leaves he can use a paddle or belt or something else!

      Delete
  3. I am so happy for you! However I agree about the cane! I've never felt it but know I'd hate it!
    Good luck passing the cards around! Still not gotten mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received mine yesterday and will start placing them around.

    Glad you're feeling better and that Nick is helping. You have to do your part though otherwise he will feel as if he is in this alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about that. Somehow when he is willing to help like this I really do work harder.

      Delete
  5. PK,

    Good news that Nick is helping. Good for him but have to agree with SG, do your part as well.

    Love and hugs,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you and SG are completely right and I really do plan to work hard.

      Delete
  6. PK,
    good for Nick, but I hope that it encourages you to do better.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul,
      I'm hoping that happens too.

      Delete
  7. Good luck on losing weight PK. Congrats that Nick stepped up with the cane? Ouch!

    LOL Normally my mail is later than everyone else but I received your cards Tuesday and have already put them on the bulletin board at Wal-Mart...will check this weekend to see if they are gone. Also plan on putting some in Target and several other places this weekend. The cards are lovely and definitely eye-catching.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete