I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Friday, October 07, 2011

Fantasy Friday, Fate - Chapter 3!

Happy Friday everyone. Cross your finger, I had my weigh in this morning. I'll let you know soon. Finally the weekend is here. We don't have any big plans and I'm looking forward to relaxing and not doing much. The weather is beautiful and that makes it really nice.

I'm happy that my friend was able to send the last part of Fate. She told me that she wrote this story in response to a challenge to write an engaging story that included but was not driven by spanking. It was intended as an old fashioned love story, no graphic sex, no graphic spanking, just two people finding something they did not know was missing. This is a perfect description. If you missed the first parts you can read Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 here.


Please enjoy…



FATE


Chapter 3
Cal Warner was in trouble, and he knew it. He never wanted for female companionship, but it had been a long time since he had been this interested in anyone. Pouring himself a glass of wine he settled into his favorite chair to think.

Bella was right, the man who settled Josie down, without breaking her spirit, would own her heart. In spite of her outward lack of concern the response to his discipline was profound. She needed a serious man to take care of her. A man who would be around. A man who spent more than a few months in town. A man who was ready to build a life, raise a family, settle in for the long haul. Not a wanderer, with no roots and another job in another town always on the horizon.

Having cataloged all of the reasons he was totally unsuitable, Cal knew in his heart he was not going to walk away this time. Something about Josie Hayes pulled at him. He felt as if he had known her all of his life, that she could be what he had always dreamed of. Bella was a mighty big plus, he admitted. A woman who loves to cook and be with family is a big draw for a lost orphan like him. But, Bella had made it clear that she would be his friend, no matter what happened with Josie.

All he could do was be prepared to rearrange his life. It was too late to not get involved, she was working her way deep into his heart already. It was far too late for him to change, but his work could be altered to suit a more stable home life.

Any doubts still lingering were swept away by the sight of her, sleeping in his bed. Careful not to wake her, he eased in beside her and cradled her gently in his arms, watching her sleep, keeping her safe.

*****


Josie drifted awake to find herself snuggled against Cal's broad chest. His pants rough against her tender bottom reminded her of how she came to be there. But by the time she was awake enough to protest, she realized she truly didn't want to. She had never felt so safe, so cared for. All the snotty, self-centered men she had dated had left her feeling vaguely lost. How simple it felt with a man who knew who he was, and didn't parade like a peacock. Cuddling against him she felt the unmistakable sign of his arousal and was surprised to feel herself responding. Sex had always seemed like something grown-ups were supposed to do; just the way you ended a date after the proper time, not something this urgent. She was burning up with wanting his touch.

Cal felt her arching against him and any thoughts of taking it slow dissolved. Sliding his hand under the shirt to cup her breast, he gently rolled her hard nipple between his fingers as she rocked against him.

Slipping his hand between her legs he found her wet and ready for him. At his touch Josie moaned and turned, spreading her legs in wanton invitation. Cal quickly shucked his pants and covered her with his hard body. Poised at her entrance, he looked into her eyes.

"Consider yourself engaged." He growled as he slid deep within her.

For hours they explored one another, testing the tide of passion that erupted between them over and over again. Finally, exhausted, if not sated, they drifted to sleep.

Monday morning came bright and early. Josie expected to feel the old familiar tension of waking in someone else's bed. To her surprise Cal woke her with tender lovemaking and they giggled their way through a joint shower. It was as if they had been living together for years, easy, comfortable. He followed her back to her apartment and chatted while she got dressed and fixed her hair then took her to the diner for breakfast. Teasingly warning her he expected breakfast in bed next time.

After Cal hurried off to inspect the building site for his new project, Josie decided to call Bella. If anyone could make sense out of this it was her aunt. After beating around the bush and trying to avoid saying anything too specific she finally wore Bella out with her hints.

"Oh for God's sake, Josie, did you sleep with him or not?"

"I did. Oh, Bella, it was magic. I had no idea it could be like that."

Listening to her niece gush on over her new love's prowess Bella was amused. She had always thought Josie had horrid taste in men. Every one she had ever brought to the restaurant was shallow and self-centered. Having met Cal, there was no doubt that he was a new experience.

"Are you looking for my opinion? Or did you just want someone to say how lucky you are?"

"Aunt Bella, of course I want your opinion."

"Well, this would be the time to start listening to me. Cal Warner is not one of your yuppie boyfriends. He is a man who takes love very seriously. Make sure this is what you want, and know that you both have my blessing. Cal is a wonderful, old-fashioned gentleman. I think he is perfect for you."

"You just don't know how he makes me feel."

"I know more than you think about where this is headed. He reminds me of my Anthony. Just remember, he is not one to put up with your nonsense."

"Don't I know it? He can be very, well, firm about getting things right."

Bella laughed at her niece's choice of words. She had a suspicion that "firm" didn't begin to cover it. They made plans to have dinner later in the week and Josie spent the rest of her day thinking about Cal Warner.

*****

Cal looked at the two most beautiful women in the room and found himself happier than he had been in years. It may be sudden, but there was no denying the power of his attraction. Feeling like this was the moment, he asked for their attention.

"I would like to propose a toast to two beautiful women. I know this is very sudden, but I want all of us to know where we stand. Bella, I hope you will approve."

With that Cal dropped to one knee and opened a small velvet box.

"Josie, I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of accepting this token of my love?"

Josie took one look at the love and honor written across his face and burst into tears. Bella shook her head and tried to hide her amused smile.

"I won't rush you. We have all the time in the world to get to know each other. But I want you, and everyone else to know, I mean to marry you. I want you to be the mother of my children. Please say you will accept the ring and we can have as long an engagement as you want."

Still sobbing as if her heart were broken, Josie nodded yes and threw herself into his arms.

~o0o~
My friend I do thank you so much for this last chapter. It rounds the story out and I am a sucker for a happy ending! Don't forget to come back next week for another new Fantasy Friday. And if anyone is willing to write a story for us it would be wonderful! Please send stories to elisspeaks@yahoo.com

6 comments:

  1. PK and Miss Anonymous, what a great end to a lovely story.
    Being an utter romantic at heart, this hit me where I live, thank you.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous what a lovely ending. Thank you so much. I do hope when you have time you will write again for us.

    Thanks PK.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, great sotry, fabulous ending! Thanks for sharing it. abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shew! so glad blogger was working for you today!

    Thanks for the story- I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:43 PM

    Very good read, anonymous! Thanks for sharing it with us, PK:)!

    Love and hugs,
    Kitty

    P.S. Loved the conclusion, also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww this was a lovely story thank you so much

    ReplyDelete