I have been a wife and mother for over twenty years. Now I am becoming my husband's lover, too.
We owe it all to my fellow bloggers who gave me the courage to come out to my husband as a spanko.
I do feel like this is a New Beginning for us.

You must be 18 to view this site.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanks

I really want to thank everyone who read my last post and I want you to know that those who commented really did make me feel a lot better. Vanilla’s can’t help who they are, if you’re not a spanko you simply can’t understand. I wish they would leave it at “I don’t understand this desire you have, but I know you are an intelligent person and I trust that you know what you are doing. I’m here if you ever need me.” That would be all they would ever need to say.

This is just another thank-you to everyone out here. You know all about me, I can truly be myself and I don’t have to hide anything. That’s the most wonderful feeling I know. If we can make people feel good about themselves and give them a place to open up and be honest about something they have kept secret for years then blogs are a very good thing – our time reading, writing and commenting are well spent.

Now for some exciting news – at least for me! LJ and Colin are coming home this afternoon! They will be here until Monday afternoon. I haven’t seen my boy since early June and I can’t wait. So if I’m not around here you’ll know I’m doing the doting mother thing! You’ll have to check in Friday – I’m not sure I’ll get a Fantasy Friday up but if not I’ll have you a good one the next week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure I commented on your last post but I can't see it, sorry.

    Great that LJ and Colin are back home for a while, have fun and enjoy the time with them. I hope you'll tell us all about it.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK, enjoy the visit of your boys, it will do your heart good to be the doting mom for a while.
    Dote a bit on Mollie as well.
    Love and warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronnie,
    At least we get to email - sometimes I forget what I put where. I did get my guys home last night and it was fantastic to see them!

    Paul,
    I got doting to spare - there will be plenty to go around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you feel better, you should. So glad you have your kids back home this weekend. Have a fantastic Halloween and thanks for sharing your story. It's a nice reminder to us all to protect ourselves.

    Love to you, my dear
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:51 PM

    LOve your blog! keep it comin!

    http://www.cafepress.com/addictivedesigns.477879988

    ReplyDelete